Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > hanuman's late SD garden

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
hanuman's late SD garden Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2010, 10:54 PM #11
buddah
Life is one big grow........

buddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of light
stepping in bro...nice like every year!! great to see ya in action again

hope for a mold free harvest!!!
buddah is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2010, 04:53 PM #12
Swazi-CW

Swazi-CW will become famous soon enough
Wow....just impressive my friend

I 'll follow this for sure man..very nice pics and awsome strain...soooo good

All the best for you

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=180428

Current grow: Indoor - Soil - Chemhaze x Chemdog, Jack cleaner 2, Vortex, and more..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=204528
Swazi-CW is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2010, 10:08 AM #13
keke.nz
jus' chillin down under

keke.nz will become famous soon enoughkeke.nz will become famous soon enoughkeke.nz will become famous soon enough
looking amazing hanuman, well done.

One question, is the biobizz grow + bloom the only nutrients you use for the growing? other than what comes from the worm castings and compost.

Keep it up. love it.

Peace keke
keke.nz is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2010, 12:29 PM #14
hanuman

hanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura about
Thank you for the visit & comments my friends. The plants were still doing well two days ago. We've had horrible weather for the last two days though, with strong winds and rain all day. On sunday, the wind was so strong, it almost uprooted my biggest SD, especially as I always take special care to leave the soil as loose as possible.

Now I daren't go down to the spot to check whether there was some damage or if budrot has started.... Up to now, I have just picked one branch that was slightly touched. Keeping my fingers crossed. Fortunately, the weather is turning nice again for the whole week apparently. I'll go down this afternoon and I'll snap a few pics if it's worth it. In any case, I'll be chopping the whole thing before october 19, as I have to go away for 2 weeks.

keke, I don't remember exactly when I took the pics, but for most of the grow, I only used biobizz grow, then grow+bloom, but for the last three waterings (roughly every week or every ten days), I've been adding some bionova pk 13-14 that was gathering dust in my workshop and I think the results are showing. I'm done with nutrients now anyway, as there isn't much time before harvest.

But then, I'd say that the overall health of the grow (I don't think I've ever had such healthy plants at that stage in bloom in the last 15 years...) comes from the relatively large amounts of worm castings I've added when I prepared the spot, now that my "regular" garden center sells it.

I'll post an update later today or tomorrow, if I can.

Thanks again guys (still no girls.... sigh...)

Edit: back from the garden, I just picked two small spots of budrot, but I've had no other damage after the stormy weather. The plants are bending a bit on one side, but are doing just great. Trichs 70-80% going white/cloudy on both phenos, some trichs still partially clear, no amber at all yet, or hardly. Whatever I harvest in less than two weeks should be OK

Old 10-05-2010, 03:25 PM #15
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
It's great to see SD doing well in our part of the world.. These cuts must be very special. I've been praying bud rot doesn't set in either as my meagre one plant looks like it might go all throughout October. Although I am moving it indoors during the nights now..

Amazing looking plants brother Hanuman..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:38 PM #16
hanuman

hanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura about
Hey friends, it's me again, this time with pics.

Kalbhairav, thanks for the visit. About budrot, I've been lucky this year, as the weather has been great during all the flowering season... Hopefully it'll stay like that till the end. By the way, I'm not in the UK, but further south.

About the strain(s) I have done this season, I'd say the rez sour D (riri cut) is quite mold resistant as the only spot I removed was from a less healthy branch, but absolutely nothing on the rest.

Anyway, here's some pics. Unfortunately I am not very gifted with a camera, as the plants look way better in real life... Oh well...

Countdown for harvest 10 days max....

Last edited by hanuman; 10-14-2010 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Too many pics!!
hanuman is offline Quote

Old 10-06-2010, 11:05 PM #17
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanuman View Post
Kalbhairav, thanks for the visit. About budrot, I've been lucky this year, as the weather has been great during all the flowering season... Hopefully it'll stay like that till the end. By the way, I'm not in the UK, but further south.
So a little warmer and dryer then to be able to let the SD fully express itself... And your pics are far better than mine so I wouldn't worry.

Will be looking forward to harvest.

Old 10-12-2010, 07:47 PM #18
hanuman

A few more pics...

h

Old 10-13-2010, 03:27 PM #19
Astaroth

Astaroth is on a distinguished road
Hi Hanuman

Another fine outdoor session, I wish you not much mold on your budzzZ

SD "Riri cut" was 2010 revelation for me!

Hasta luego ^^
Astaroth is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2010, 04:02 PM #20
Swazi-CW

Swazi-CW will become famous soon enough
Just woooow...nothing to say...just really nice job..
waiting for harvest time now

see ya
all the best for you and your girls

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=180428

Current grow: Indoor - Soil - Chemhaze x Chemdog, Jack cleaner 2, Vortex, and more..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=204528
Swazi-CW is offline Quote