Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Letīs show some stuff...

Thread Title Search
Letīs show some stuff... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2010, 05:59 PM #41
rkp6

rkp6 has a spectacular aura aboutrkp6 has a spectacular aura aboutrkp6 has a spectacular aura aboutrkp6 has a spectacular aura about
Very very impressive . Looks so tasty . big ups
rkp6 is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2010, 09:37 PM #42
ElRubio

ElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud of
lovely pics amc, thx for share them bro...

best vibes!!

They say it's lonely at the top, and whatever you do, You always gotta watch mother fuckers around you; Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth// So i'ma get more guys, to help me run the whole joint: Cultivate, multiply, motivate, or else we'll die. You know I be the master of the who what where and why See when you're shinin, some chumps'll wanna dull ya Always selfish jealous punks, will wanna pull ya Down, just like some shellfish in a bucket Cause they love it, to see your ass squirm like a worm...we all must meet our moment of truth...

Photobucket sucks!!Uploading all my pictures again...Check my album!
ElRubio is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2010, 03:54 AM #43
randalika

randalika is a glorious beacon of lightrandalika is a glorious beacon of lightrandalika is a glorious beacon of lightrandalika is a glorious beacon of lightrandalika is a glorious beacon of lightrandalika is a glorious beacon of lightrandalika is a glorious beacon of lightrandalika is a glorious beacon of lightrandalika is a glorious beacon of lightrandalika is a glorious beacon of lightrandalika is a glorious beacon of light
hi amc98

iam totally stunned by those pics. such beautiful plants full of vigor and diversity. iam especially keen on the shots of sd riri cut, hashplant and chunk norris.

that chunk norris, what it is made of? looks like it taste like kiwi,mango,carotte,peach and lil bit nutty - altogether

keep up the good work. cant wait for more pics!
greetings,randa
randalika is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2010, 04:03 AM #44
texacali713

texacali713 is on a distinguished road
Great pictures. Im loving the hash and BHO. Keep them coming in I love studying your strains. Keep up the great work
texacali713 is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2010, 05:19 AM #45
j.denver

j.denver is on a distinguished road
mmmmm

yummy thread

j.denver is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2010, 12:14 PM #46
amc98

amc98 is a jewel in the roughamc98 is a jewel in the roughamc98 is a jewel in the roughamc98 is a jewel in the roughamc98 is a jewel in the roughamc98 is a jewel in the rough
Hello!!

Thanks everybody for your encouraging words, Iīm happy if you enjoy watching this thread. Didnīt want to make a dense thread with lots of info, just something to chill and watch some nice pics..

randalika, Chunk Norris is a crossing between an excellent producer and tasting Western winds and a strong Deep Chunk male. This particular seeds were done by Jahman - from ************.net -. Next week we are going to pollinate again a Western winds cutting to make more seeds, as the first ones weīve tested have produced very interesting specimens. It smells like cooking liver in a BBQ inside of a cathedral.

Ok, a few shots for texacali713 from my last bubblehash. Buddhaīs sister+blue dancer trim...

Saludos!!!

3rd place breeder Indica ICMAG CUP 4/20 2015: Peach Slush 90'
1st place Best Hash ICMAG CUP 4/20 2016: OSG Cheese
amc98 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:40 PM #47
amc98

amc98 is a jewel in the roughamc98 is a jewel in the roughamc98 is a jewel in the roughamc98 is a jewel in the roughamc98 is a jewel in the roughamc98 is a jewel in the rough
Hi!!

Chunk Norris bud...

Saludos!!!

3rd place breeder Indica ICMAG CUP 4/20 2015: Peach Slush 90'
1st place Best Hash ICMAG CUP 4/20 2016: OSG Cheese
amc98 is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2010, 09:05 PM #48
ElRubio

ElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud of
lovely bubblehash amc98...always a pleasure see ya posting here...

Buen finde!

They say it's lonely at the top, and whatever you do, You always gotta watch mother fuckers around you; Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth// So i'ma get more guys, to help me run the whole joint: Cultivate, multiply, motivate, or else we'll die. You know I be the master of the who what where and why See when you're shinin, some chumps'll wanna dull ya Always selfish jealous punks, will wanna pull ya Down, just like some shellfish in a bucket Cause they love it, to see your ass squirm like a worm...we all must meet our moment of truth...

Photobucket sucks!!Uploading all my pictures again...Check my album!
ElRubio is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2010, 09:20 PM #49
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond repute
Wow...that Chunk Norris bud looks very nice!
Hereīs a bud of SBC grown by El Rubio
Itīs got real colombian smell and taste and itīs only 1/2 colombian but a very dominant one
I īm to grow her in the near future...thx Rubio

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:52 AM #50
hanuman

hanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura about
hello amc

I just found this thread from your signature in another thread. Wow, really impressive pics all over, whether we are talking about buds or extracts. I love the idea of a silicon/glue gun on top of the BHO tube. I might even borrow it (the idea, not the gun) if you don't mind

Also, I noticed you have quite a few clones/phenos we get over here, on the other side of the Pyrenees, like the now famous SourD "riri" cut & others. I love the AKs too. Actually, they also look like a famous French cut I grew outside a few seasons ago, i.e AK47 "che_bleu" pheno.

Well done!

By the way, I don't suppose you are the same AMC (a merry caner) who used to post on OG a handful of years ago, are you?

h