What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Posting in user group keep getting error

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Hey I keep getting this error The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
when trying to post to a user group. If I hit the back button on my browser and hit the Post button, it works the second time, but 9 times out of 10 I get that error the first time. Is it something on my end? Thanks if anybody knows what's up.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Oh and I'm pretty sure it's firefox being fucky. :tiphat: So I can raise an issue on their bugtracker if need be.

T

Teddybrae

Hey Mr Pothead! No ... I tried Chrome after F/F. Same thing ... am exasperated!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been having the same problem for a long time.

Not to mention, here lately, spacial formatting has gone to bits. Every time you hit enter it's double spacing things. Means I have to edit every single post after posting. A bit annoying.

dank.Frank