What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Feminised auto flower seeds

Ia there such thing as a feminised auto flower seed. I did a bit of research and could not find anything concrete. So if these seeds do exist. Who is the best breeder out there. Thank you to all that has helped.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ia there such thing as a feminised auto flower seed. I did a bit of research and could not find anything concrete. So if these seeds do exist. Who is the best breeder out there. Thank you to all that has helped.

Matter of opinion. Yes, fem seeds are out there, hormonally changed, synthetically changed.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Yes! :) Google is your friend :tiphat:

Thanks all. Im really just looking for personal experience on actual strains fellow icmaggers have grown ten selves. Thanks again

master kusher

female seeds white widow x big bud auto fem is a great one for a great price per seed and tried and proven purple hues and dense bud although not the biggest plant ever.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
female seeds white widow x big bud auto fem is a great one for a great price per seed and tried and proven purple hues and dense bud although not the biggest plant ever.

That's good to know. I got 2 freebies from The Vault. Did you grow indoor or out?

tbd

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I wouldn't bother with auto flowers indoors unless you're new to growing and want a easy grow to learn stuff or if you're doing a seed run with em, or you run em as a side project to fill up free space in your room/tent. Regular ass non-auto strains will beat any autos 9 times outta 10 in pretty much everything from yield to quality and taste, not to mention the fact that you build tolerance towards auto smokes really fast, and toking on em will get quite boring after a short while. At least grow a couple of strains for variety, if you absolutely wanna grow autos indoor. Not saying it's all the same and not worth it, as there are pretty good auto strains out there these days, and they get better all the time with ppl working on em. But still, non-autos > autos.

However outdoors they can be decent for a fast crop, and especially for northern latitudes with a short season and possible midnite sun stuff that makes growing regular weed kinda pointless. If that's the case, go for strains that are hardy and mold resistant. Big fat tight buds pumping auto strains will usually have trouble withstanding moisture, leading to mold and bud rot, especially if they are bred indoors in a controlled environment. OD seasons are never perfect, and you could end up with a bunch of moldy buds in the end. That's just a waste of time, effort, seeds and maybe money, too. When you find a strain suitable for your conditions, pick out the best individuals and seed the shit outta them, that way u'r set for the next summer and don't have to buy stuff every year. Rinse and repeat.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Thank you for that, BadTicket. That’s both what I suspected and what I wanted to hear.

tbd

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have numerous customers that harvested 'super autos' finishing in ~90 days....great to have outdoors finishing in July. Also, great for those having perpetual meds starting every 25 days.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Matter of opinion. Yes, fem seeds are out there, hormonally changed, synthetically changed.

As mentioned in another thread, we prefer to keep the ruderalis hybrids pure (no feminizing, regular seed genetics) without using CS, GA to create females. Natural selection is our practice. Not opposed to others feminizing, we just develop for those wishing to breed their own and not sacrifice quality.

Latest posts

Latest posts