What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Vaporizer

G

Well I just love the Volcano.....pack it with resin for a thicker vapor.....I am going to get the digital as well soon.....need something for the car though, I am thinking of mounting the super vapezilla in the dash!

TheGroBro

I have a Vapor Bros, VaporGenie and a Steinel 2310/Bong. My hands-down favorite is the Steinel. I sometimes use it to fill turkey bags but mostly rip the bong (no water).

I love that it heats up in 2-3 seconds. It's also really accurate, you can see the difference in the vaped weed when you set the gun to 390 vs 400, etc. Also, the gun is just super cool. You can actually use it to light the barbeque and probably other things (keep it non-toxic, though . .ha ha . .no removing paint from cars).

A tip - vapor bowls suck, in my opinion. What I do is load a 3/4 inch screen into the glass bong stem (as if the stem where a whip) and use a 9mm reducer on my gun. Nearly indestructable and perfectly sized for 1 big rip.

i also own a silver surfer and love it.. big ass bong type rips of vapor.soooo tasty...if you turn up the temps it doesnt take much effort to get fat hits, i keep mine set at about 3oclock..

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
First, temperature does matter. I have found that some strains are harder to vape at higher temps. Also, you want to be vaping, not burning, knowing the temp allows you to do this. Second, those shitty vapes that are at an angle will have the weed fall on the heating element if you don't pack enough in. Third, balloons are nice, but you get more flavor from a whip style.

I use the natural goods vape. The best $175 I spent last year. Be careful who you let try it. I got lots of unwanted attention because of the vape. Lots of "you got to try the vape" conversions being had w/ strangers by my friends. Good luck and I hope you enjoy whatever you buy.

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
iheartbud good thread... the more i use my vape the more i'm noticing an extremly dry throat. for that i've caught sight of water/ice filters specifically to attach to the end of a whip. 1st saw it on vapebro site, but there are others. the other suggestion i've heard (not gotten to try either) has to do w/ how the whip & element connect. the box styles generally dont allow air flow beyond your suckin. some vapes compensate & aparently air flows easier... i believe the silver surfer is one.

thcbound

The Volcano is by far the best vaporizer I've used, and I've used many of them including the super vapezilla.

I also like the Vapor Bros and think it is one of the best values out there.

kiwi quad

im gutted,my volcano just blew up the other day,i was half way through filling a bag and it just went bang and a big blue spark shot out the switches,i bought it second hand about 7yrs ago and its been on nearly every day for about 12hrs non-stop,i've been thinking of the vapormatic to replace it only cos of the price but was hoping someone whos tried it could give me the heads up as i wouldnt want it if it wasnt close to as good as the volcano,thanks

rsteeb

Any competent electrical technician can probably fix your Volcano. Sounds like a (hot) wire broke and found its way to the housing, which is firmly wired to the green-wire ground/earth terminal (for user safety). IOW easy to repair!

I own a volcano.. and do really like it. but i have used a evolution v7 which is made by similar people as the super vape.. If was spending my hard earned money it would be on the evolution.

LegendsUltimate

I dont even have to read the reposted threads on this forum...Volcano is the only way to go.. perfect every time with digital and the taste from the buds is so ... magnificent is the only word to describe such tastes...

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Here's another vote for the Silver Surfer. From all the opinions and reviews I've seen, it seems to be second only to the Volcano, and the SS is half the cost of it. I've had mine for about 6 months now, it does a great job.

JBIG420

Truthman said:
I think the extreme vaporizer might be the new vaporizer that others will follow.

It even has a remote control!.

Extreme Vaporizer:
http://www.arizer.com/node/1

I am VERY IMPRESSED with this

I ama bit of a vape expert, I have reviewed and have been using vapes for a while and this looks like the best one I have ever seen to date. they basically have addressed every possible angle (except one attachment I have created that would also work with this)

awesome work and from here on out this is gonna be the vape I am most interested in (until they come out with a awesome portable vape)

K+

O

ogatec

you can send that cano back & they will fix it, or of you are handy you can fix it yourself,its proibly only the switch that went out...happened to mine a while back...

Last edited: