What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MotherLode Gardens 2017

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest! you had some banging trees this year.

do you mix up all the pheno's of those crosses you made or keep them separate?

you worried about the taxman next year? there was a tax rep talking at the Golden tarp awards today
and the $156 per pound growers excise tax seems pretty harsh considering where prices are heading.

keep on killing it!

bigherb

Veteran
Thanks for sharing your season , seems hard work payed off and your lessons have turned to blessings

I'd love too see some dry nugs of your varieties and possibly smoke reports

1luvbigherb

GReen dreAM

Veteran
Thank you for another year of good inspiration and marvelous show

Hope to see you next year with your lady pragnant..........

Respect From Far Away...

gd

Ps> you are the living Legend bruv.....!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
hey everybody, I havent posted in a while.. had some computer issues, adobe lightroom kept losing my photos so i had to delete and reupload everything. ...took forever because we've been so busy since harvest, i finally just now have a chance to sit down and deal with computer stuff.. i'll make another update here soon, and then please look out for my new thread for 2018!

R

Robrites

hey everybody, I havent posted in a while.. had some computer issues, adobe lightroom kept losing my photos so i had to delete and reupload everything. ...took forever because we've been so busy since harvest, i finally just now have a chance to sit down and deal with computer stuff.. i'll make another update here soon, and then please look out for my new thread for 2018!
Welcome back! I can't remember...did you end up buying your place?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Welcome back! I can't remember...did you end up buying your place?
yes, still paying it off though but this season definitely helped. OF course as soon as i bought the property last summer my county banned any commercial growing under california's new cannabis taxation law. so it's back underground for me, not that it matters now.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Big Bang (Space Monkey x Ancient OG)

Big Bang (Space Monkey x Ancient OG)

the Big Bang was created accidentally here at motherlode gardens in the spring of 2016 when an early-flowering Space Monkey female was pollinated by an early-flowering Ancient OG male. We grew out several plants from that cross and there was a lot of variation in the structure and terpenes, but they all displayed tremendous vigor!

pictured is the "chocolate" pheno... named for her deep rich flavor which became noticeable about halfway through flowering. The plant itself had dark purple stalks-stems ever since it was a seedling, and the buds began to turn purple when the weather turned cold in the fall. Just a very beautiful specimen. She yielded well into the double digits, and some of the most unique and flavorful smoke i have seen in quite a while. It reminds me of a dark afghan kush, and goes great with my morning coffee...

WLpHcTkl.jpg

l9RZIh7l.jpg

N8nYmIhl.jpg

XY8agk3l.jpg

3ilqlnml.jpg

bigherb

Veteran
Schrews

Beautiful shots , Great to see some pics .

The accidental cross above seems to be a winner an early finish and heavy yielding, also looks and sounds delicious how are the effects?

I’m curious what strain is the last pic posted ? Those fat calyx are sexy , it’s a trait I love to have in my garden

If possible I’d love to see dry nug pics

Much Respect

1luvbigherb

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Schrews

Beautiful shots , Great to see some pics .

The accidental cross above seems to be a winner an early finish and heavy yielding, also looks and sounds delicious how are the effects?
I smoke so many different strains all day long, it's hard to delineate the exact effects of anything specific. Everything we grow here is extremely potent, Therefore when evaluating strains i mostly focus on the flavor.

I’m curious what strain is the last pic posted ? Those fat calyx are sexy , it’s a trait I love to have in my garden
Was this strain the BlackLimeReserve x AOG?
Sprite.... I believe you call it?
yep, that's the Sprite! that strain was our 2017 MVP.

I made:
(LVRK x BLR) x AOG for outdoors this season.
I wasnt sure what to name it but LongValleySpriteReserve seems appropriate? :smoke:
I'd call it Pharaoh Lime

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Ancient OG F2 - purple chocolate pheno

Ancient OG F2 - purple chocolate pheno

This is a special pheno of Ancient OG that we found in our F2 stock. She has dark-purple stems reminiscent of DJ Short's Blueberry.... Grown in our native soil with no inputs at all except for water, she still managed to produce several pounds of fluffy silver-purple buds with a sweet chocolate/coffee/grape aroma. Very different from any other version of Ancient OG i have seen so far.

4gUfDH4l.jpg

bW3kBNGl.jpg

2I8YHAsl.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts