What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Agriculture major interested in visiting cannabis farms in the US

Matterhorn

I'm an agriculture major from Europe and am interested in getting a tour of a growing operation here in the US since I am in CA for a couple months. I am also planning on driving up to Seattle so anything in the area would be easy for me to reach.
Are there any people out there willing to give me a tour of their weed growing operation or would that be hard to make possible?

I am interested in seeing

Gardens/greenhouses
Plant growing, different technologies
Processing of the product and maybe a dispensary

I have experience in the industrial hemp field with a major focus on building materials made out of hemp. Hempcrete, insulation, hemp bedding for animals, sound proofing flooring with hemp, etc.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Toy Maker extraordinaire! Looking for a tour of Santa's Workshop. Have many Christmases under my belt...

:joint:

dank.Frank

Matterhorn

hm, is there no where I can meet people that grow here in the US? Sorry if I seem naive, but I thought it was worth a try.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
complete strangers asking for garden tours on the internet is probably not a good idea and probably not going to get you anywhere unless you are a recognized member or a celebrity in the world of weed. just saying, and not trying to be rude ;)

RonSmooth

Veteran
Why don't you look up a legal grow operation in CA, CO, WA etc and get on the telephone? I bet you'd get taken more seriously if you showed initiative. Be polite and articulate. Be persistent but not annoying. You will get hung up on and brushed off but if you really want it, you will make it happen. Good luck.

Matterhorn

Thank you guys for the advice. Is there such a thing as a business directory for legal grows in those states where I can find the contact info?