What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pinkie Pie

bf80255

IMG_20170107_173452.jpg

IMG_20170107_173640.jpg

IMG_20170107_173858.jpg

IMG_20170107_174012.jpg

paintballdude73

This seems like a pretty rad project your working on. Thats is quite a beautiful plant you've got there. I have been trying to get a hold of some regular autoflower seeds to I can get a male to work into some autoflowers i am planning to try out this summer. Everyone seems to be feminizing their autoflowers nowadays. I am trying to start growing my own seedstock because seeds start getting pretty expensive in the autoflower world because you cant keep clones. I see that you are in norcal. Do you know somewhere where i can find regular autoflower seeds? im a prop 215 patient so im willing to go to a dispensary. Last time I ordered seeds from europe they ended up getting intercepted by customs and i lost $300+, so I am hesitant to order online again. Thanks ahead of time for any leads you might have for me!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone seems to be feminizing their autoflowers nowadays. I am trying to start growing my own seedstock Not everyone. Several breeders do regular autoflower genetics.

Dakine

Veteran
Nice plants BF8! You seriously kept it going this long haha. Must seem like A never ending breeding project lol.

Ari I thought you had Regs?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, we only sell regular seeds. This is bf80255's thread. If you want to explore more of afterthought autos, go to our vendor (Private Breeder's section) or ask on autoflower...not on bf80255's thread.

Was just indicating to paintball, there are other breeders (including ourselves) that do strictly regular auto seeds. Maybe bf80255 does ....if I recall, yep.

bf80255

This seems like a pretty rad project your working on. Thats is quite a beautiful plant you've got there. I have been trying to get a hold of some regular autoflower seeds to I can get a male to work into some autoflowers i am planning to try out this summer. Everyone seems to be feminizing their autoflowers nowadays. I am trying to start growing my own seedstock because seeds start getting pretty expensive in the autoflower world because you cant keep clones. I see that you are in norcal. Do you know somewhere where i can find regular autoflower seeds? im a prop 215 patient so im willing to go to a dispensary. Last time I ordered seeds from europe they ended up getting intercepted by customs and i lost $300+, so I am hesitant to order online again. Thanks ahead of time for any leads you might have for me!

thanks man! i feel you, well there are a ton of really good dispensaries up here and in cencal, harborside in oakland has nice selection and santacruz, san jose have a lot of dispensaries with great genetics (including bodhi... ithink lol) just google it man there everywhere. hope that helps.

bf80255

thanks dakine, naw... breeding is a lifestlye for me, each generation brings new surprises with it and my knowlege/genetic library grow more and more the deeper I go, the journey IS the destination my friend if u look at my early posts I accepted from day 1 that this would be a lifelong project. :D

hahaha i appreciate it criollo, honestly if your breeding the "right" way, you NEED a lot of patience, autos or photos. no way around it