What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flash seeds any good?

Green Squall

Never heard of em until recently. I've never grow autos either, just want to try them out and have some fun. In particular, I was looking at the Purple Mazar, anyone grow it?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FLASH has been around a decade or more. Good stuff! Have used a few in our auto hybrids from time to time.

JointOperation

im in need of some decent autos.. id love to start early season harvesting.. but every time I spent money on autos.. I end up spending more money then I make off the auto buds.. lots of people complained about potency.. even when we let them go LATE..

but if u find some great autos .please post them !!

Koondense

Veteran
I tried some of Flash superautos and got pretty good results.
Chaze, Muay Thai and Super Cali Haze(sold as Short Stuff SCH) were very good, Chaze almost too potent for my taste. MuayThai is 100% heady/racy/focused mixed effects which I like very much.
The Purple Mazar is one of his older autos along Kush Von Stitch which are very good esp KVS was praised a lot in the past.

Good autoflowers for outdoors?
Hard to advice as is very depending on setup and skill, I tried some DutchPassion Think Different and was not impressed, too few bud and not potent at all(and they went for 100 days). The AutoXtreme was way better outdoors and I liked it while it lasted. From DP I'd try only AutoUltimate for OD.
This season I'll grow LaBuenaHierba's auto haze and a semi-auto strain of his. Just soaking atm:)

DJbigbud

I would look into mephisto genetics strains, they are great, check out the auto adventure thread, lots of info there. Ripley's OG should be a good outdoor producer.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Just picked up some bubblious from nirvana has any one tried these yet? Also I have never grew a auto before. I'm wondering if Its possible to get her big enough to take a decent amount of clones from her before she goes into flower mode? And if not could I monster crop it so I can keep her around instead of using my beans

Green Squall

Just picked up some bubblious from nirvana has any one tried these yet? Also I have never grew a auto before. I'm wondering if Its possible to get her big enough to take a decent amount of clones from her before she goes into flower mode? And if not could I monster crop it so I can keep her around instead of using my beans

I've grown bubblicious. Not the auto version though, just fem. Definitely my favorite Nirvana strain. It was an excellent yielder.

I hear good things about the new line of Super Autos from Flash Seeds. The Muay Thai super auto looks amazing simply for the fact it's a Thai plant that will finish in time to harvest. I was tempted to buy a pack of that this year.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I have only the 5 pack of bubblious on the way so I picked up bomb the bomb fem autos from herbie just now to go with it , it's saying the thcbomb is a hevy yielded as well. I'm doing a lot of research about auto flowering from what I'm reading don't stress the plant at all does that mean no topping?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Please read up on autoflowers on this forum, or Google. You cannot clone true autoflowers due to short grow time and ruderallis genetics.

MONSTER is synonymous with autoflowers. What makes them attractve are short grow time (60-72 days), ability to conceal (not 5 ft. giants), the ability to grow numerous for different effects.

chapter38

I got a 3 pack of flash seeds kush van stitch + 2 free boss Marley's sattelite and one auto purple mazar. I'm plan my on doing them outdoors in Scotland, planning to have them out by the second week in june. I have 7 photoperiod plants out already. 4x cherry amnesia, 3x c99. 2x double black will be going out too. The purp mazar is getting done indoors in a 25L pot in bio bizz all mix, she'll be fed bio bizz grow and top max along with the buddahs tree nuts range. She's 21 days old today. Here's a couple of pics.

Attachments

• 20150514_113935.jpg
    20150514_113935.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 20150515_122607.jpg
    20150515_122607.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 55

Green Squall

I got a 3 pack of flash seeds kush van stitch + 2 free boss Marley's sattelite and one auto purple mazar. I'm plan my on doing them outdoors in Scotland, planning to have them out by the second week in june. I have 7 photoperiod plants out already. 4x cherry amnesia, 3x c99. 2x double black will be going out too. The purp mazar is getting done indoors in a 25L pot in bio bizz all mix, she'll be fed bio bizz grow and top max along with the buddahs tree nuts range. She's 21 days old today. Here's a couple of pics.

When does Scotland's growing season begin and end? Just curious. Auto's must be a godsend for you guys.

chapter38

When does Scotland's growing season begin and end? Just curious. Auto's must be a godsend for you guys.

Its generally from the start of June to end of September. If your using a greenhouse you can plant out in April. I aim for the beginning of June so their out and settled for the summer solstice in July.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I grew a few Flash strains in the past (Annapurna, Nr1, PurpleMazzar, et tal).
At the time they were the strongest and biggest autos that i´ve grew.
Sadly i lost track of Stich when he was dealing with a few business and personal issues.
Stich if you are out there, my best vibes are going your way. I keep praying for your mum´s health.
Now Autos have gone a long way and you can find many good quality ones.
I´m running Mephisto gear with impressive results.
Best of luck for them all and thanks for sharing.