What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr Jay's Jackassery

Mr Jay

Veteran
Hey guys, how's it going? I've been growing autos for a while now and feel like I've got a good handle on it. I'll be starting up a grow of some new awesome genetics soon but thought I'd go ahead and post up some past shots. I grow TLO/ teas style and am getting better every time.

Here's a MI5 in a little sack
picture.php

And here's her daughter, a MI5 x Jem

picture.php

picture.php

Those girls were grown in a DR 60 II under a Blackstar 240w Uv flowering LED.

That's all for now, lots to do!

:tiphat:

Mr Jay

Veteran
The pictures are right there in the first post. Mr nice and I can both see them, as can another member who liked the post. If you're trying to view the site over a phone that could be the issue.

Mr Jay

Veteran
Like I said, I don't know what to tell any of you. I sent in a report but the pictures are right there in the post clear as day. Myself and others can view them so I don't know what your issues are. Hopefully a mod can clear this up.

V

vonforne

MrJ check to see if your albums are public or private.

I cannot see any pictures either

Darious

Hey guys, how's it going? I've been growing autos for a while now and feel like I've got a good handle on it. I'll be starting up a grow of some new awesome genetics soon but thought I'd go ahead and post up some past shots. I grow TLO/ teas style and am getting better every time.

Here's a MI5 in a little sack
View Image

And here's her daughter, a MI5 x Jem

View ImageView Image

Those girls were grown in a DR 60 II under a Blackstar 240w Uv flowering LED.

That's all for now, lots to do!

:tiphat:

Your pictures are hosted by another forum that probably doesn't allow for cross posting. Your browser is probably smart enough to know where the pictures originally came from and fetched them from your cache, since presumably you have look at your own pictures on the other website they're hosted at.

If you would like us here to be able to see them, try rehosting them on this website, or using a neutral third party for both website picture hosting like imgur

Look forward to seeing your plants. I have a Blackstar 240w veg and a 600w flower. I'm going to be starting a SoG probably come September in the flower tent.

Mr Jay

Veteran
Done, thanks for the helpful replies everyone! Pics now hosted on site. I do believe this thread's title serves well as a warning.

Mr Jay

Veteran
They both are in the same grow journal thread, but it's on another forum and I believe the rules prevent me from linking, sorry!

I'll be starting up a run of new dragon crosses from the Dragon master seed company very soon, I'd wager in about 1 1/2 weeks :biggrin:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
They both are in the same grow journal thread, but it's on another forum and I believe the rules prevent me from linking, sorry!

I'll be starting up a run of new dragon crosses from the Dragon master seed company very soon, I'd wager in about 1 1/2 weeks :biggrin:

:D I am so tagged mate ;)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah...I LOVE Mi5!!! Excellent work, pics, Mr Jay!!! There's so many out there...like a kid in the hobby shop!!!Which one do I try next??!! Ha! Ha!

Mr Jay

Veteran
Okay, let's get this horror show on the road. I'm testing Druin Dragons from the Dragon Master Seed Company.

picture.php

I'm growing in a Secret Jardin DR60 II with a blackstar 240 uv flowering model LED and a S&P TD100 x extractor fan. Phresh 4 x 12 filter for scrubbing.

I've got the seeds in 32oz yogurt containers with a plug of starter soil in roots potting soil. Final potting after sex will be into three gallon containers with TLO soil mix.