What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Cannabis Business

PTP

I have land for lease that is zoned agriculture. I can provide warehouse, power, water and central heat and air.

the money is in the ancillary businesses needed for the whole legalization and recreational movement.
check out the regulations in CO and OR and see what's needed for running a legal rec grow, or any of the businesses surrounding the grow industry. That's where lots of money is sitting, waiting to be gleaned due to these regulations.
Lot's of huge opportunity for people to get involved in the cannabis industry.

A person does not have to grow to bank good $$$.

think about it for a few while reading just what is needed.
if you are creative, you will see...

that is always an issue, knowing and understanding the regulations of he industry and how to with the government. I used to do that for medical community and government. thanks peace.

the money is in the ancillary businesses needed for the whole legalization and recreational movement.
check out the regulations in CO and OR and see what's needed for running a legal rec grow, or any of the businesses surrounding the grow industry. That's where lots of money is sitting, waiting to be gleaned due to these regulations.
Lot's of huge opportunity for people to get involved in the cannabis industry.

A person does not have to grow to bank good $$$.

think about it for a few while reading just what is needed.
if you are creative, you will see...

I agree. I have worked with government and regulations and knowledge of both is important. Understanding what is wanted versus giving what was asked for. Working through regulations is how businesses fail or succeed. thanks peace.

CoCoSativas

If you were starting a Cannabis related business what would it be? Seedbank? Seems to be loads of seedbanks exhibiting at Spannabis. Is the Cannabis market expanding, what opportunities are there? Im just looking for ideas tbh, but I have an idea of a surrogate grow firm which grows plants legally for people who cannot grow themselves....Love to hear from business minded Icmagers with their thoughts on these questions...?:thank you:

Lots of things you can do. Im going back to selling bud which is a biz if you ask me... going to produce some seeds.

Competition is fierce for seed resellers... same for seed producers so you have to be passionate about that.

Producing bed for rec or med users is a good buisness.

So many businesses you can do with it

iTsTimeNow

its nice to see how weak the competition is :)

you want to put your efforts at all times where the market is fattest re input/output.

on the short term, production wins. it's fast, and super high return.

coupled with an exclusive product it's nigh unstoppable.

many are fixing to find out the hard way they can't just keep cranking out chem4 and stay alive.

market "breeding" will be very likely as has been said before like strawberries - the search for the patented clone - it is most valuable as it pertains to exclusivity as a retail product then moreso as offering of said enterprise is offered for sale.

you have about 8 years,,, the clock is ticking..

FishmanK

Can't we all just...

Can't we all just...

IDK Y
all typin to say
"cannabis related business"

Can't we all just

¿"CANNABIZ"?