What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Switzerland legalizes growing at home

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i had a hard time understanding those links when translating to english...

thanks

Good for them!! such a beautiful country to imbibe in too!!

Whatever happened in the 90's?? I think I remember huge FARMS on cannabis and "spice" pillows being sold legally..was it not legal there once before?
yes man I remember that too. not legal but huge gaping loopholes you could steer an aircraft carrier through easily if you were not impaired in any way! Who was that guy driving a tractor around in HT, averaging a kilo a plant with fields of 1000 or more plants? oh the good old days! now all the conservatives all over the world seem to be taking over and it is no wonder there is more oppression of everything, what are people thinking?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such great news, makes me feel so hopeful to know the change in beginning to happen in europe.....from what im hearing there are other countries relaxing their stance on cannabis too so fingers crossed for the rest of us.
Peace

Swiss here, it's still illegal to grow potent strains. It's only legal if you want to grow hemp with less than 1% THC content from Seeds that are controlled by the authorities.

The new law only states that people who want to grow up to 4 plants don't have to inform the authorities about it.

T

trem0lo

Swiss here, it's still illegal to grow potent strains. It's only legal if you want to grow hemp with less than 1% THC content from Seeds that are controlled by the authorities.

The new law only states that people who want to grow up to 4 plants don't have to inform the authorities about it.

And there's the rub.

drueed

Hi Everyone !
Also switzerland here ..
Altrough i'm not 100% sure about this because i didnt read the actual new laws but newspaper stuff, it seem that hidden behind this crappy 4 hemp thing the cops will now be able to raid or search any home/workplace without any warrant or suspicions or denunciation.
If anyone got clues about it he's welcome !
Peace

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I read that the Czech Republic allows 5 plants. The average Czech wage isn't as high as Switzerland but the cost of living is lower. I don't think you have to wait a decade for citizenship in CR.

congrats Switzerland and Check Republic for applying logic to weed issues.

jenery

:tiphat:yes, it seems czech republic is now the country on the edge with the 5 plants per person decriminalization law, and still pushing more with probable mmj laws coming in the next year. it seems our politicians (mainly the new younger generation) are less ignorant when it comes to weed, let us just hope that this trend may continue and we will legalize soon and the rest of world will follow.:dance013:

kwiik

Under 1% THC cannabis has been legalised in 2011 in switzerland... Now being sold as tobbaco replacement in everyday shops...

Latest posts

Latest posts