What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Switzerland legalizes growing at home

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
This is pretty neat. 4 plants, huh?

I'm thinking 5x vertical 600w in an X pattern like heath trees...?

OXO
XOX
OXO

X = Plant
O = Bulb

igrowone

Veteran
This is the approach that I have been advocating for states, but no one has ever listened to me. Ban sales, but allow for home growing. But since everything, and I do mean everything is attached to the almighty dollar here, fuhgetaboutit

same here, think this would be much more palatable to those that see cali's dispensary system and say, 'not in our state!'
salutes to the Swiss, may they be the first but not the last

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
THIS SHOULD MAKE THE DEA WETT THIER PANTS AND KICK AND SCREAM ABOUT HOW THE SWISS ARE UNDERCUTTING THE WAR ON DRUG'S LOL HELL WE'RE AFTER THEM FOR THEIR BANKING LAWS, SO NOW CONGRESS CAN SCREAM ABOUT WEED IN SWITZERLAND RATHER THAN JOBS AT HOME. ASSHOLES

FUCK THE US GOVT and DEA for their DRACONIAN LAWS !!!!

OLDproLg

Veteran
Its done then?

COOL,the first thing i was thinking was the fresh mountain air, a blond nice chick an 4 HUGE pre-veg'd mothers shinny and proud for the year!!!!
Hey,id be at home with just the thought of a free right to grow period...

GREAT,you know they do have alot of good intelligent folks thinking about nature/science and life in general..
OH FUCK i forgot the skiing too!

After hearing the SHIT in calli,this is a welcome READ!!!!
PEACE...Lg!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sooo 4 plants +
swedish-bikini-team.jpg

Adding i always thought Switzerland would be a cool place to live. I need to learn the German language ! Something i always wanted to do anyhow.
I wonder if i could do work teaching to English the community ?

C

COOKIE MONSTER

Happy to hear this...lets hope this forward thinking spreads through the rest of the EU and beyond.

kathmandu

This is the approach that I have been advocating for states, but no one has ever listened to me. Ban sales, but allow for home growing. But since everything, and I do mean everything is attached to the almighty dollar here, fuhgetaboutit

you not the only one....

motaloca

i might move back, theres 4 cantons in the french part and one in the italian part.
great news, i haven't been back in 8 years. might be time to go.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They can afford to because they do not have money eating black ops to pay for, ala Iran-Contra Scandal. Our troops are in Afghanistan to protect the black market opium, which funds a good portion of their covert black ops.