What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

medical card from out of state?

gopot

how hard is it to get a mmc if your just visiting oakland from east coast) for a week or so? i know you have to see a doctor but do you need a cali drivers license too?

BattleAxe

how hard is it to get a mmc if your just visiting oakland from east coast) for a week or so? i know you have to see a doctor but do you need a cali drivers license too?

IIRC prop 215 recs require proof of residency via a CDL or utility bill with your name on it, mortgage papers, lease agreement, etc.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
IIRC prop 215 recs require proof of residency via a CDL or utility bill with your name on it, mortgage papers, lease agreement, etc.

So hotel charges and travel schedule should be proof of residency in CA for that period, the CA Dr. will charge you as they will and issue you a card for relief of your aliments while in CA. Don't think it should be hard in the area you describe.

Best of luck.

:joint:

SneakySneaky

Veteran
So hotel charges and travel schedule should be proof of residency in CA for that period, the CA Dr. will charge you as they will and issue you a card for relief of your aliments while in CA. Don't think it should be hard in the area you describe.

Best of luck.

:joint:

i dont think hotel charges are enough to establish california residency. u need a utility bill (maxim magazine doesnt count) to the address provided as your residency. theres no shortage of herb in cali whether from a dispensary or not, youll be fine.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Most Dr's will give you a Rec good for 60 days, if you are new here...to give you time to get your needed documentation--:tiphat:

St. Phatty

I think it depends a lot on the dispensaries and doctors in a particular area.

The California driver's license/ ID was an absolute pre-requisite in Sonoma County in the 00's.

It's not hard to score in Calif. Just go down to the nearest Motel 6, and walk around the building till you smell or see someone smoking.

Maybe offer $10 for a 1/2 gram single bud.

As long as you're not under-age, a lot of Tokers would share.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
even in the states that offer reciprocity with other MMJ states the dispensaries won't accept out of state cards.

the mmj farmers markets in RI, the sesh and Tetra hydro club allow access to out of state card holders and they get lots of patients showing up from jersey maine mass CT NY VT etc.

vendors mostly carge $10 gram $200 zip and some will do qp's for $800. you can stock up and drive home.

My dad (may he walk STRONG in the afterlife) had a place that overlooked block island. Ive literally eaten narragansett sand lmao! Would love to see the old rhode again! Miss that water!

:dance013:
Floating on thru indeed! Lambsbread in the beyond!

Attachments

• 36268284d7b19144f7b02cc704aa1b0c4492d1dd345cf69c3cf1cf26a7a3ea75.jpg
    36268284d7b19144f7b02cc704aa1b0c4492d1dd345cf69c3cf1cf26a7a3ea75.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 10