What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Myths about THC and CBD's

Happy 7

THC while important is flat and boring 100% pure, it is the Terpenoids + THC that create all the different subjective effects that users report.

Do you imply that it's rather pointless to grow long flowering sativas because a short flowering indica with a similar terpenoid profile produces the same high?

That'll be so awesome I could trash all my 12+ weeks flowering moms and replace them by 8 week indicas.

Honkytonk

Unless there're terpenoids that are produced exclusively by long flowering plants your conclusion is valid with regard to what SamS said.

I guess people who never get tired of ranting about how indicas are inferior and their introduction to the sativa gene pool destroyed all those great 70s sativa highs need to rethink their position.

Put that idea somewhere out of the medical section and prepare for a shitstorm. ;)

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I didn't know Cannabidiol (CBD) was not scheduled in the US like THC/Cannabis! very very interesting!

Sante

In DoPa
Technical and often quite difficult for me to understand also due to leanguage bias but really interesting. Many thanx for sharing that! Grazie!

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Unless there're terpenoids that are produced exclusively by long flowering plants your conclusion is valid with regard to what SamS said.

I guess people who never get tired of ranting about how indicas are inferior and their introduction to the sativa gene pool destroyed all those great 70s sativa highs need to rethink their position.

Put that idea somewhere out of the medical section and prepare for a shitstorm. ;)

You don't hear me say that indica's are inferior, both have their quality, but I've noticed in the past that certain bld varieties can give in a cross a huge knock out of implosian which was not very pleasant.Imo opinion Myrcene and also linalol brings down the high, only those are not the only terpenes in the poole of terpenes.Also the minor terpenes in the essential oil of the variety have its effect.

Latest posts

Latest posts