What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower Double Diesel low rider by Sagarmatha

G

greenhornets

Hey everyone!! Getting ready to order some seeds. I came across this autoflower by Sagarmatha. Can someone tell me something about autoflower? Is this a good strain? Is it like the NY Diesel? Heavy hitter? Does it smell like diesel? Does it produce tight fat nugs? What is autoflower? Does it flower on it's own at a certain time? Anyone have any suggestion on some good strains? I am looking for something to produce fat, solid nugs and a heavy hitter? I am looking for the couch lock. Something that flowers around 60 days. Any suggestions on a breeder and a strain? Anyone know where to get the NY Diesel?
What about the Manatuska Tundra from Sagarmatha? Is it like brother grimes manatuska tundra? (heavy hitter, couch lock?)
Anybody have any suggestions on heavy hitters that flower in around 60 days. I'm really looking for Couch lock!!!
Any tips would be appreciated!!!!!!!!! THX

guineapig

Veteran
I'm having trouble finding the listing for this variety......are you sure its from sag?

Autoflowering strains will automatically flower even without getting the signal from the 12 hours of darkness.....so you can leave your lights on 24 hours a day (or 18 if you want) and still the plant will start to produce flowers regardless....

There's a lot of questions here so maybe the best advice is to start reading lots of threads and using the "Search" option when you find a strain that interests you....

Good luck!!!! :wave:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are pretty expensive to not know for sure if they're definitely going to auto flower. IMO, trusted auto flowering breeder are lowlife, mdanzig, joint doctors, dope seeds' short stuff seeds. a couple more i can't think of right now.

Dog5tar

Hey everyone!! Getting ready to order some seeds. I came across this autoflower by Sagarmatha. Can someone tell me something about autoflower? Is this a good strain? Is it like the NY Diesel? Heavy hitter? Does it smell like diesel? Does it produce tight fat nugs? What is autoflower? Does it flower on it's own at a certain time? Anyone have any suggestion on some good strains? I am looking for something to produce fat, solid nugs and a heavy hitter? I am looking for the couch lock. Something that flowers around 60 days. Any suggestions on a breeder and a strain? Anyone know where to get the NY Diesel?
What about the Manatuska Tundra from Sagarmatha? Is it like brother grimes manatuska tundra? (heavy hitter, couch lock?)
Anybody have any suggestions on heavy hitters that flower in around 60 days. I'm really looking for Couch lock!!!
Any tips would be appreciated!!!!!!!!! THX

Only spotted these last month - new to the catalogue of AFs:

Quite fancy having a go myself, esp fancy the double diesel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leviathan

they are pretty expensive to not know for sure if they're definitely going to auto flower. IMO, trusted auto flowering breeder are lowlife, mdanzig, joint doctors, dope seeds' short stuff seeds. a couple more i can't think of right now.

this is good advice, to much new garbage coming out, i dont trust double diesel to somebody grows alot of it and proves its a true auto........i learned my lesson with dutch passion b.s. autos... im a joint docter guy.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
have the double diesel from sagamartha starting now, as well as diesel ryder from JD, also ak from lowlife, so now the race is on will update , once they start putting on weight.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm hoping you guys won't be disappointed. i bought short rider which failed miserably. this mishap turned me onto icecoldcrikects thread about mossy's jem. my love for auto flowers has been blossoming since then. the blue streak i recently did from mdanzig turned out awesome. it was the first time i had weed that truly smelled like blueberries. my sour bubble ryder from mdanzig is almost done. the buds really smell like sour lemons. i love this shit.

Dog5tar

have the double diesel from sagamartha starting now, as well as diesel ryder from JD, also ak from lowlife, so now the race is on will update , once they start putting on weight.

Will wait with anticipation on your results. I grew some Russian Rocket Fuel recently, which I got to smoke for the first time today - damn fine smoke, super trippy haze high! The only thing I can't do is say how like diesel it is, as I've never tried the stuff.

Rubie2shoez

picture.php

:peacock: