What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fem or Male ?

T

Teddybrae

Hmmm. Can't see any hairs. Clearer photos required , methinks. (If a flower has got a white hair sticking out of it ... it is a female.)

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everybody!!

I'm gonna keep an eye on 'em..
They were from bag seed after all, I think one is definitely a male - the other might be a hermie..
Probably will pull 'em soon! Kind of a disappointment & waste of time

S

Sall

First male for sure, second cant say.
You chopped them nice, dont give them too much stress.

I

Ignignokt

I'm going to sound like a douchebag and probably am being one.... but you were considering starting a seed company and have been a member here for 11 years, but wanting guidance on male or female.... :covereyes:

I have a feeling it will be a loooong road ahead.

Anyway, i know it's a different thread than your other thread asking for advice about breeding selection etc. but i would say just make a lot of crosses and grow them out and just have fun learning along the way before even considering any seed company.... if you want to be taken seriously.

Get to know your plants inside and out.... Good luck. :ying:

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to sound like a douchebag and probably am being one.... but you were considering starting a seed company and have been a member here for 11 years, but wanting guidance on male or female.... :covereyes:

I have a feeling it will be a loooong road ahead.

Anyway, i know it's a different thread than your other thread asking for advice about breeding selection etc. but i would say just make a lot of crosses and grow them out and just have fun learning along the way before even considering any seed company.... if you want to be taken seriously.

Get to know your plants inside and out.... Good luck. :ying:

No, you're not being a douche at all.
On my other thread i got mad at that guy because he was throwing out wild accusations.
I've been a member here for 11 yrs but i wasn't growing that whole time neither was i frequently on here - i mentioned my join date, to defend myself.
It takes a lot to start a seed company, i know that - we all have dreams. Massachusetts recently made MJ rec, so i was thinking about creating crosses to benefit those in my area. Outdoor strains, or just a strain that would be prevalent and popular in my parts - give out beans to people to start growing their own.

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
No, you're not being a douche at all.
On my other thread i got mad at that guy because he was throwing out wild accusations.
I've been a member here for 11 yrs but i wasn't growing that whole time neither was i frequently on here - i mentioned my join date, to defend myself.
It takes a lot to start a seed company, i know that - we all have dreams. Massachusetts recently made MJ rec, so i was thinking about creating crosses to benefit those in my area. Outdoor strains, or just a strain that would be prevalent and popular in my parts - give out beans to people to start growing their own.
Seems like there is a lot of that these days! What has this f...n world has come to?