What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Right on Panikz, seedbay was the best seed bank imo, the freebies the comunity threw in were always priceless and some real gems to be found... we need to bring that community vibe back again and start sharing the love.

I also have a bunch of gear here I'm ready to donate!

peace!

Sounds great mate hit me up when your ready to donate,.. :tiphat:

Hi got my order from HFH and what I orderd was Leb27v and royal dane came as bonus. But I'am at 61 northern and I was thinking can you guys recommend some strain for my cold windy environment?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
So looks like we already got some fucking Tool messing up the auctions for everyone else, bidding on every sale silly prices to win the auctions , seriously some people got no life and I don't know why I bother.

Raho

Veteran
So looks like we already got some fucking Tool messing up the auctions for everyone else, bidding on every sale silly prices to win the auctions , seriously some people got no life and I don't know why I bother.
try the reverse auction setup.
start high and count down, dropping price every 30 minutes

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Sending 20x (6+) reg packs of big L Genetics to Panikz to be given out as freebies! The Granola Funk male was the daddy to all the crosses. The male was very vigorous, good structure and dense flower clusters.

16x Soulmate x Granola Funk
20x (Co. Flo x SSDD) f2 X Granola Funk (3 different phenos)
4x Granola Funk f2's

Some Granola Funk F2's @ around week 6, ill upload some updated pics... they are almost at week 8... they are sharing a 1 gallon pot...

picture.php

picture.php

I have tested a few of the Granola Funk F2's and they all seem to be cookies dominant, done in 8 weeks, tight nugs, and very nice smell! The other 2 strains are untested. Pinesoul x GF is 2 female phenos together and the C.Flo x SSDD crosses were used with f2 generation of a very nice female with bright orange pistils and thick paint/wine smell, not much stretch on these... The Granola Funk f2's in this are with the #1 pheno, was the most vigorous of 4 females and the best yielding one.

Any questions hit the DM!

Please enjoy, some of these are not tested!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Guys/girls, RoyalMazar and Lemonade OG are back in stock, due to a large bulk order off line iv had to delve into my personal stash to provide limited stock, as I promised a good few of you they would be back end last month, there is limited packs of both strains and when there gone there gone , don't want 100's p.m.'s and emails asking if there's any left take this as your chance to grab a pack if your thinking for this season.

PabloAcuario

Guys/girls, RoyalMazar and Lemonade OG are back in stock, due to a large bulk order off line iv had to delve into my personal stash to provide limited stock, as I promised a good few of you they would be back end last month, there is limited packs of both strains and when there gone there gone , don't want 100's p.m.'s and emails asking if there's any left take this as your chance to grab a pack if your thinking for this season.

RM, the best outdoor strain (in my opinion and for my conditions!) back in stock :dance013:
I missed the last stock :violin:
I’ve put in a limited order for some of that limited stock

If Carlsberg did outdoor strains then they would….

buy this offa you :jawdrop:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Awesome news shame about the credit card system not grafting yet.. Go get em guys these wont last long nice one PANIKZ.:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
It’s very nice work mate, thanks for the chance to try them... smoking on the early girl atm, can’t wait to try the others

B

beanz

heard on the grape vine , that RGC will be handing out some white cherry truffle f2 as freebies soon ....

get the scopes ready in about 2 weeks time ...if the mail man does,nt screw the poochie .

those seeds contain some of the finest genetics there is , smooth tasting and mouth watering tastes ...along with great highs ...
perfect for searching for that special smoke/clone you want to keep

Reallifegrows

Just updated all chimera stock,..:tiphat:

Sorry I'm a bit f***** late to the party. I know you've been asked 10000 times but the current Chimera stock you just listed... is this old or newer stock? I know RGS got a lot of the stuff from SB or BR when they closed down.

Hope I'm not too late to get some real gems

Cheers friends

Nico Farmer

I had karma's freebies with my order 3 monts ago; nothing has sprouted, like old gipsy's stock seeds I ordered. Seems old and poorly preserved ... more than 60 seeds ... :wallbash: