What's new

21 phenos of Alien orange cookies and 1 washington heights haze

loyalty7

Grabbed a 100 pack of Alien orange cookies from franchise at sf cup got about a 85% rate on the germs, got about a 60/40 female to male ratio......i got 21 phenos and one plant of the infamous piff. I"ll document these with pics and keep you guys posted on the rest of them!

loyalty7

picture.php

Smelling real orange with huge yields at day 30, Rocking fasilitor, startboost,bloomboost,ecozen, and most of the nectar for gods line, loving this combo best of all worlds........

Last edited:

loyalty7

picture.php

Heres a pic of the washington heights haze probably biggest yielder i have with a soaring high but you gotta take her 100 days min, a true gem if your patient and no how to go easy on nutes.

Last edited:

loyalty7

picture.php

stacking hard and smelling like tlc orange cookies....these are super quick flowering, covered with resin,extremely vigorous, and huge colas......cant wait to extract her should be huge yields.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice grow nice plants and props for popping a 100 to find something special!

Any more info on that haze?

loyalty7

Nice grow nice plants and props for popping a 100 to find something special!

Any more info on that haze?

Its one of the originals that the cubans started growing early to mid 90's was mostly shipped to washington heights new york where they would sell .6 for 20 bucks.....in 2005 i was paying 6500 a pack and would get 8400....since then the original growers gave out to close friends and thats when the block work (as we called it) disappeared, started coming moldy, airy, stringy, nutrient burn, it went down in price and soon after sour and kush popped up, that was the end of growing a 100 day strain. You can still find on any washington heights block but nothing like the 90's. As soon as you lit the blunt straight church incense smell similar to nag champa, soaring high people thought cubans and dominicans where dipping in pcp, but its just a unique strain that yields if done right.

loyalty7

Looking good!

Any single plant standing out as a favorite yet?

Too be honest i think i will have a few keepers looking for an orange phone like tlc.....and looking for something leaning to the cookie side. i believe i have both.....one is real kushy reminds me of lemon tree.

loyalty7

picture.php

Here you can see the haze just starting to preflower while alien orange cooks are way way ahead......i think i will get 3plus easy off of her. last time i run her in a 30 gal. going 45-65 gal smart pots next time.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Isn't tlc's flagship just the regular Orange Cookies, not the Alien Orange, or are they the same?

Regardless it seems like everything obs touches is bomb.

Got a pack of Orange 43 I'm really anxious to pop.

loyalty7

Isn't tlc's flagship just the regular Orange Cookies, not the Alien Orange, or are they the same?

Regardless it seems like everything obs touches is bomb.

Got a pack of Orange 43 I'm really anxious to pop.

Yes tlc is just regular orange cookies, prob 60% of phenos is leaning towards the same nose as his cut, and looking very similar.....i have a couple phenos that at moment not to great but 30 days is early and all are vigorous and heavy yielding and flowering fast. I was gonna grab the orange 43, but not too big on the orange terps unless if its an extract.....i have ogkb going to flower next then cracking 80 area 43 seeds.....much prefer to pheno hunt some chunky kush phenos, then these, but gotta give the people what they want, and this orange cookies hype is crazy.

kds710

Definitely going to produce some quality herb by the looks of them girls. Lookin forward to seein how they turn out Best of luck

Latest posts

Latest posts