What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

ost

I use huge amounts for bait. I love it to eat as well stuffed with savory rice baked in the oven with sweet potato, pumpkin,carrots and potatoes covered in olive oil and herbs.
also squid rings, smoked squid and dried squid in the dehydrator, barb be cued in garlic and chilli and deep fried just to name a few ha ha.
Pot is illegal here so I have to keep a low profile dont want the local piglets getting any ideas ha ha.
But sometimes just for laughs I get some unsuspecting stoner high or the first time in their life ha ha.
Its all about education you understand ha ha.
I go back in a couple of months for the run of the BIG squid something I never miss.
@Tangwena ,cool I take it that mess of squid will ,make several different meals!

Tangwena

Veteran
Now i get the sight fishing,gotta be fun!
Lucky for me my wife loves squid fishing sometimes I think she is addicted ha ha.
Its hard to drag her away.
On the right tide you can see and catch them during the day its super cool fun.
At night is the best time for the big catches though.

img_0911-web.jpg

Used whole for big fish.

IMG_3542.JPG

I always keep my neighbors well fed as well.

Tangwena

Veteran
Stated cobbing some early picks of Mulanje Gold the purple leaning phenos STINK very deep fruity hash type smell.
The other hermi prone plant is starting to smell of sweet pineapple so glad I didn't pull it.
Cant wait to try these two still plenty more to harvest as it gets more mature.
These samples in the pictures are being sweated in a vacuumed jar for comparison.

IMG_2779.JPG
IMG_2782.JPG

blondie

Finally I have some cob material. I decided to try a lotus leaf wrapper since I have them sitting around. Looking forward to end result.

Attachments

• 01BA26A3-D355-41C8-9D6F-0E7BD73063E0.jpeg
    01BA26A3-D355-41C8-9D6F-0E7BD73063E0.jpeg
    867 KB · Views: 51
  • B3F77EF9-F1EF-4604-A0B0-88302649A707.jpeg
    B3F77EF9-F1EF-4604-A0B0-88302649A707.jpeg
    889.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 8AD1A8DE-030E-475C-BF57-63693BA60E7F.jpeg
    8AD1A8DE-030E-475C-BF57-63693BA60E7F.jpeg
    793.3 KB · Views: 50
  • B466545B-B24E-446E-BE17-6582B5A8C13E.jpeg
    B466545B-B24E-446E-BE17-6582B5A8C13E.jpeg
    984.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 5C5267CD-7EA9-4B6C-A71E-E54B45E36F52.jpeg
    5C5267CD-7EA9-4B6C-A71E-E54B45E36F52.jpeg
    802.9 KB · Views: 51

blondie

It is some work but not be. I may need to read the label again. They might be bamboo leaves and not lotus. Lo mei gui .. sticky rice in bamboo leaves is one of my favs snacks. Yes these are easily purchased leaves and I bet on amazon.

They have Been in the freezer a long time. Yes it’s ice crystals. Ziplock in the freezer was not airtight. They seem to work ok. I just need to get the hang of it and use more flower.

I cobbed my cbd plant but due to life I got to it when it was kind of dry. The PR = Punta Rosa I got to it quick and yes nice color! Literally just chopped two more PR ladies. A cobbing I will go...

You guys just pack in as much flower as possible ? Mine seem to be flattened after vacuum bagging and I see others nice cigars.

Definitely stoked to try these...

ost

It is some work but not be. I may need to read the label again. They might be bamboo leaves and not lotus. Lo mei gui .. sticky rice in bamboo leaves is one of my favs snacks. Yes these are easily purchased leaves and I bet on amazon.

They have Been in the freezer a long time. Yes it’s ice crystals. Ziplock in the freezer was not airtight. They seem to work ok. I just need to get the hang of it and use more flower.

I cobbed my cbd plant but due to life I got to it when it was kind of dry. The PR = Punta Rosa I got to it quick and yes nice color! Literally just chopped two more PR ladies. A cobbing I will go...

You guys just pack in as much flower as possible ? Mine seem to be flattened after vacuum bagging and I see others nice cigars.

Definitely stoked to try these...
1st vac bag mine goes in it stays in the lower part of, when it hits bag ,i run it thru my hyd. press then big rubber bands, than vac.seal, sweat!