What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres two of mine on day 35 since flip

View Image View Image

Second plant is the most citrus smelling plant Ive ever smelt, definately looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Looking at the pics I'm wondering if I might be overfeeding them though...

Looking good UncleBens nice and healthy as usual good job youre doing:tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Thanks nickman. Im in coco doing multiple feeds per day for the first time, usually I use bigger pots and water once per day... leaves are a bit darker than Im used to but perhaps I tended to underfeed before.

I think you’ll be fine , these bangers can go 12 weeks sometimes ...!!!...

gmanwho

Veteran
Heres two of mine on day 35 since flip

View Image View Image

Second plant is the most citrus smelling plant Ive ever smelt, definately looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Looking at the pics I'm wondering if I might be overfeeding them though...

nah man those are on point!! your checking all the boxes, u got pistol/stigmas popping alive an green/white. no leaf tip burn. no leaf scorching or other leaf damage. Def not overfed, all the things i listed could be pointing towards overfed or nute imbalance within your environment.

coco small pot with drippers, multiple feeds a day, can produce excellent product. an then yield like most of the equipment intensive hydro systems.

once u get those roots to fill out an pack the container, and the plant is into flower, you can progressively feed every 8 hrs 4 hrs 2hrs, an then every hour. the excess drain is what most worry about the wasting of the nutes.

well done.. looking forward to seeing the late bloom pics. hold the course!!!

UncleBens

nah man those are on point!! your checking all the boxes, u got pistol/stigmas popping alive an green/white. no leaf tip burn. no leaf scorching or other leaf damage. Def not overfed, all the things i listed could be pointing towards overfed or nute imbalance within your environment.

coco small pot with drippers, multiple feeds a day, can produce excellent product. an then yield like most of the equipment intensive hydro systems.

once u get those roots to fill out an pack the container, and the plant is into flower, you can progressively feed every 8 hrs 4 hrs 2hrs, an then every hour. the excess drain is what most worry about the wasting of the nutes.

well done.. looking forward to seeing the late bloom pics. hold the course!!!

Thanks! On 4 feeds per day in 1 gallon pots, growing way faster than the other strains I have in soil right now.
I'm looking forward to seeing the late bloom pics too... and to smelling them. Smellier by the day :)

J

jaded1

1st of my girls is down at 74 days,the rest will prob get chopped the weekend.
Will try to get some better shots of them,just need to find my camera as phone camera sucks.
picture.php

J

jaded1

Cheers bro,i've got another 6 to come down.
I had a little try of a lower bud from that girl this morning,was quite surprised at how strong the smell and taste were.Smell has a tangy citrus element with a loud piney,skunky smell to it.Tastes like an orange spangle with a deep spicy,medicinal background

UncleBens

Sounds really nice, Imagine that after its properly dried and cured...
Mine still have four and a half weeks until they've had eleven weeks, the nugs are getting really chunky already. Really looking forward to chopping them.

nickman

Veteran
Their looking killer man ...

I hate those f.cking fungus nats... I had to use DE and I think I got most of them after putting the DE down on top the soil for a week or so...

How many different phenos u got ? How many Headbanger girls ?

UncleBens

Their looking killer man ...

I hate those f.cking fungus nats... I had to use DE and I think I got most of them after putting the DE down on top the soil for a week or so...

How many different phenos u got ? How many Headbanger girls ?

You can see fungus gnats in the pictures? Good eyes! Haha ive had them in there since the last crop i did... smoke bombed etc but they wont eff off.

I popped 9 seeds and got 8 females and a runt which was discarded. Id say there was 3 phenos, 6 of them are like clones, 2 of them taller and 1 extremely smelly, very weak stemmed and resinous one which i cant wait to smoke... loads of golf ball nugs all the way down.

J

jaded1

A couple of headbanger nugs,will get some pics of the other phenos soon.A few needed another week or 2 to finish but were all chopped at day 79/80.
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
J

jaded1

Cheers bro,yours are looking like they will be top notch.All mine are well above average with a couple that are a superb bit of smoke
Is the really smelly 1 in your pics?The 1 that has ridiculous stink from mine is a bit of a nightmare to smoke as house reeks of it for hrs afterwards.Really citrusy with a really pungent skunky smell that is like cheese without the berry,musky notes

too-dope

6/12 confirmed female. 64 days from germination. Transplanted and moved to flower room. The quest for the sour keeper continues...
picture.php

UncleBens

Cheers bro,yours are looking like they will be top notch.All mine are well above average with a couple that are a superb bit of smoke
Is the really smelly 1 in your pics?The 1 that has ridiculous stink from mine is a bit of a nightmare to smoke as house reeks of it for hrs afterwards.Really citrusy with a really pungent skunky smell that is like cheese without the berry,musky notes

This is the mega stinky one

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Was this a similar looking pheno to yours?

Latest posts

Latest posts