What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reservoir seeds forum????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
WTF

WTF

is going on???
Strange...................
Take care and be safe friends............................................CC

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Yeah CC, very strange things going on, I wonder if its even safe to go to IC420 since WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING HERE AND WE SHOULD KNOW IF SOMETHINGS WRONG AND IT SURE LOOKS LIKE IT...:chin:

alGrenDh

Should have been on this morning! Every time a thread got started about Rez, it was either closed or deleted within the first few posts!

Ya'll missed all the excitement! :lurk:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have faith, i am sure the cup will go ahead (or hopeful) POM is and has always been out to destroy GN and all that is his........the man is not the nice guy he makes out, so much of what he says is easy to see as lies so it throws into question everything he says.
Take into consideration that GN & POM are in the middle of a court case, which person do you think would be posting amazing claims all over cannabis sites? not the one who is winning the court case, thats for sure. The whole thing reeks of desperation, also being with GN's ex it is highly possible that POM has Rez's personal details.
Lets all just chill and not be hasty.
Peace

alGrenDh

tragic1 said:
Rez has his account deleted. Has any one talked to him?

Gypsy said Rez is on a sabatical and would return in good time. He needed a break...

Thread is there somewhere, not sure of the link.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
But all this shit going on...I'd love to see something happen during the next week or Im out, not risking anything because of anyone...

G

Farmer John said:
Yeah CC, very strange things going on, I wonder if its even safe to go to IC420 since WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING HERE AND WE SHOULD KNOW IF SOMETHINGS WRONG AND IT SURE LOOKS LIKE IT...:chin:

Yeah have fun at the IC cup. Those cups have been crawling with LEO for years ( since locations are posted all over the net and its a room full of growers) so say cheese for the camera's. Enough assholes are there to take your pic to rat out your identity nevermind the LEO there. Since Gypsy is keping quiet over this BS and deleting everything i wouldnt trust a party thrown by him. Have fun and say cheese :biglaugh: this year. COurt cases , attempted Murder? Just the mention of that is enought to make LEO swarm to a IC party

Fuck that

Nevermind

G

Current Mood:

The 411 on Rezdog.
I just spoke with Rez and he wanted me to let everyone know he'll be on a little vacation. Beaches, babes. and buds I'm sure ;)

With all his friends here, I'm sure he was worried we'd be worried! All is well though!

We wish ya a well deserved break bud! Oh

Gypsy Nirvana
IC Mag Publisher

Current Mood:

Rez has taken a sabbatical, he's fine and will return once he has recharged his batteries....

G

Yes Fuck You. I was there last year and to many HTCC's and never ran into LEO cept to spark my fucking joint for me. Last year's ICmag was like a big happy family and everyone knew everyone. So almost everyone must be working for LEO.

G

thats fine and all but why do members with grow threads in what was his forums have to wait for rez to return???????

Last edited:
G

Yeh and why the fuk i can't get into chat is beyond me i msg Mod but we'll see. Change password and still no luck. Driving me crazy.

G

And it took away from the threads i started. I had some in Rez's forums and now i don't have them wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts