What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chat problem as of Feb 23 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Why dig up old shit? There's enough New Shit to keep the Ignorant Happy right? But enough of that eh? On the Fo Real side - al glad to see your in and badass as well.

Last edited:
G

Take Care IC Friends!

Take Care IC Friends!

Just wanted to say :wave: to all my friends here! I have been a long time member of IC and seen that the Post Count has been raised? I have respect for evryone here but i'm like a few of the rest of the members, those of us like myself, that do not post alot and were raised to not speak, unless spoken to get the short end of the stick. I have done alot of business here in the past and have told other friends about this site, about how friendly and how people help others on here as well as them spending there money as well here, so i guess mine nor my friends time and money were no good? It takes post count i guess? Anyway i just wanted to say goodbye to everyone here and thanks for all the goodtimes and the business as well! Keep growing and keep smiling everyday!

B

baccas125

Ok guys i just spoke wit OP and was informed that the post count will be lowered back to its old setting. So chat away! :woohoo:

alGrenDh

baccas125 said:
Ok guys i just spoke wit OP and was informed that the post count will be lowered back to its old setting. So chat away! :woohoo:

Yeah! :woohoo:

WWM: Dude! If I knew it was 'one of those' things, I'd not of asked about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.