What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this sites time off?

G

Time2Unite said:
yeah mines off too, and i picked the right time zone....i don't know whats up either?
I just went +2 hours (IIRC) and its ok

G

Up at the top goto "User Menu" then "My Options"....then scroll down to the time zone and SUBTRACT 2 hours from your time zone

mine is GMT -8:00 so I set it to -10:00 and now the time displays correctly.

HappyHemphog

I've often thought about this.

What's the time difference between Gypsy's UK location vs the Amsterdam location of the server? I suspect it's 2 hours. This means that the server clock is wrong and/or the vBulletin configuration timezone is wrong.

Then again it could be some magic space-time warping caused by all of Gypsy's positive Karma :)

Cheers!
Hempy

Same problem, same fix.

But today, in addition, server time is off by another 8 minutes. Which makes me think they are smoking indicas, but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Latest posts