What's new

Thank you ICMAG...

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
After a small request on my part and some very fast foot work done by Dutchgrown and the site webmaster i have recived enough space for my gallery.

Thank you so very much icmag... all staff included!!!

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
stankbud, thanks mate... but its only the begining

SmokeyPufmaster, your kind words reach into me. Thank you...

Growdoc

G

Hi Doc,

Just took a look at your gallery, great pictures..... Fine looking Hash on the front page also :canabis:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
BushyOldGrower, it was my pleasure... good luck

estayapi, thanks...

I feel well loved here on icmag, now lets get the show going. I promise a good show this fall and winter!

Growdoc

G

Hey Doc, You got isolater bags? I just found mine They was lost for two years in my place. I got a 'two' bag set. They'll do for now until I spend the big bucks. How do you like em? These things are pretty small what kind af bucket do you use? (You probably have a bigger set).

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran

Yes i use Ice-o-lator bags... i also use the 2 bag system, my bucket is only 100 liters.

Growdoc

dociron

Indeed!

Indeed!

SmokeyPufmaster said:
You deserve it bro! Your help is invaluable.

GroDoc, you sir,
have really been a blessing to this community known as "IC Mag".
I check your threads regularly, and I'm sure a very large portion of this
population do as well. Your threads prove to be both beautiful and educational every time.
This entire forum is indeed much richer for having you here, you constantly reach out and aid where needed or requested, usually with visual aid included.
Much :respect: you deserve it.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
dociron, thank you for the wonderful comments. On cold rainy days this is the sort of stuff that keeps me going. I only wish that i could give more...

GrowDoc

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Would have to agree with Sir BOG on the mentor. Your grows are some of the most incredible I've ever seen. You have been willing to share your secrets to success and offered help to those growing your strains. Please keep em coming. Good luck with your future projects.

wikidcalibudgrl

Right on GgrowDoc!!
I too check though your threads when im havin problems,, usually do a search, and if i see your threads in the results,,i'll check um out,, & sure to find the answers ,,Wonderfully BIG gallery to ya GrowDoc:wink:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mentor ?

Mentor ?

I would say Growdoc is a mentor already no matter how you look at it. When i see someone with a problem on the boards Growdoc is always there to help. Hes a mentor titled or not. Course this is just my .02 worth . Thanks Doc for doin what you do :)

Latest posts

Latest posts