What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers from the ladies

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Checkin on the Ladies...

Checkin on the Ladies...

just a checkin in on you gals and I see we have a couple new talented photogrpahers..PSJasmine..wow very nice welcome to IC,
attachment.php

ToughGirl..bummble bee stripes..^^ nice coloring..get us in closer I want to see that! Wish I had the charms of that Mr. HoosierDaddy...what a sweet talker! DD

ToughGirl

ToughGirl..bummble bee stripes..^^ nice coloring..get us in closer I want to see that! Wish I had the charms of that Mr. HoosierDaddy...what a sweet talker! DD

That's about as close as I can get it. That plant is in the back row and is heavy as a pile of bricks! I took about 20 pics of the buds and most are just washed out from the HPS. These two were the cleanest photos of them all. But the striping is pretty clear in these shots, anything closer reflected the flash and everything was washed out.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be patient TG..I didn't mean right now! Would you please post a couple when she ripens and you chop, thanks DD

ToughGirl

I'll be patient TG..I didn't mean right now! Would you please post a couple when she ripens and you chop, thanks DD

Oh... No problem:) I will admit I'm not looking forward to trimming that one. I also have a really giant sativa that's going to take 2 hours to trim when it's finally ready. At least the bumble bee only has 4 big colas and assorted popcorn buds, the sativa is ridiculous and decided to just keep branching and branching, it's going to be like trimming hedges with scissors! I'd take some pictures but all the leaves are yellowing and it looks like ass! But I'll take a few after it's trimmed:)

L

LolaGal

Looking good girls!

Ya gotta love TPB, that's what inspired me to start growing. I figure if they could get away with it, wait, do they ever get away with it? LOL... I love Bubbles.

M

Marywanna

Great pics! Great mouth-watering,drooling,pics!And I also love Trailer Park Boys,man is it funny! Marywanna

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Duck tears " ' * ' " for Ruby...WonderWoman..she lived a good life in your hands and aged quite well may I say! Jasmine what a nuggie...you could hurt someome with that clunker..looking great girls..DD

ToughGirl

Here you go:) It took about an hour and a half to trim these. This is from the bumble bee plant. It was grown in only a 3 gallon pot (I ran out of 5's), and there were no name brand nutrients used, only things from garden centres and Home depot type stores. The medium was basically Pro-mix Bx, extra perlite, some organic fertilizer, compost from the greenhouse, and dolomite lime. Grand total for nutes: about $5. Total for medium: maybe $10 and that's being generous, probably more like $7-8. And about $3 for the goo-gone to clean my hands and scissors with after I was done! And believe me, they were caked. I only kept what I consider viable buds, the smaller ones all got thrown into the hash bin (maybe about 1.5 ounces). I always try to stress that it doesn't take big money to grow big plants. It really only cost me $15 at most for this plant, although I don't know what it will weigh dry, each of the big buds are well over 3.5 ounces and are over a foot long, and thicker than a pop can. I'd say all together I'll get 4.5-5 ounces from this one, and 2 grams of hash:):)

Attachments

• 004ic.jpg
    004ic.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 005ic.jpg
    005ic.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 006ic.jpg
    006ic.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 008ic.jpg
    008ic.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 32

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TG..well hell that was worth waiting for. Nice heavy nuggies girl. Great job on the grow, the pix, and the black nail polish..lol..DD

ToughGirl

Jeez, the nail polish hahahahahaha! I can't keep my nails nice in the summer, I had to face the truth that I am a farmer, I work on a farm and my hands look every bit of it! It's funny when I fill out a form at the doctors or whatever, it always asks for occupation, I just write farmer in it, and every time someone laughs! Then they jokingly ask, 'what do you really do?' and I say, 'I'm actually a farmer', and they just say 'oh.' Where do people think all those tomatoes and corn and vegetables come from?
Anyway, once fall comes I'll start to get them done again. I tried it for years and just broke them way too much.
Hey DD, here's a few pics of the sativa I chopped last week, it finished drying two days ago. It is so tasty I can't take it!! And it's not even cured yet!

Ps. What's Buzzin'? hehehehehe:) I love my baggies:)

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 28

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Good job ToughGirl! How long do you cure your buds for? So many people have different oppinions rerguarding curing.