What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Idiot Terrorist Strike in NY

W

Water-

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about."

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."

--Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi

WelderDan

Veteran
Of all the religions, none get to claim the moral high ground, except for maybe the Buddhists and Rastafarians. Christianity has just as much blood on it's hands as any other religion. Maybe more than Islam since it had a 600+ year head start.

In the History of the world, more people have died over religious differences than have died in both World Wars, Korea and Vietnam combined.

Food for thought

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
stereotyping and anger are powerful human conditions exploited by those trying to control the masses

you don't have to buy into it

vta

Veteran
stereotyping and anger are powerful human conditions exploited by those trying to control the masses

you don't have to buy into it

Buy into what?

I say we need to watch out or Western Civilization is toast.

Moonbattery

Where Trudeau Regime Stands on Female Genital Mutilation

Where does the obsequiously Islamophile Justin Trudeau regime stand on the barbaric practice of female genital mutilation? Michelle Rempel, Conservative MP from Alberta, attempts to get a straight answer from Trudeau’s Somali-born Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Ahmed Hussen, and hits an impenetrable wall of obfuscation:

[YOUTUBEIF]vOOIFNZUYno[/YOUTUBEIF]

From this we can conclude that female genital mutilation is on the multiculti agenda. It will be widely accepted in Canada after pork, beer, and dogs have been banned.

That is fucking sick !

C

cooterbrown420

What is Western culture? Invade other peoples land claim you discovered it massacre them, enslave others, destabilize foreign governments, wage endless wars for resources all while pretending to take the moral high road. We must preserve this I agree

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Religions have been mutilating babies by chopping bits off of little boys penis's for centuries, and also little girls with FGM, these children never ask to be mutilated like this, and it must stop......as vta says 'It's fucking sick!'

vta

Veteran
Thank God this guy was a total idiot and his bomb was a dud. Make no mistake...this guy was a suicide bomber. He indented to take his own worthless life and many other lives with him.

I don't think the human race gets any lower. Total scum and I hope they send him to general population and gets the justice he deserves.

picture.php

vta

Veteran
What is Western culture? Invade other peoples land claim you discovered it massacre them, enslave others, destabilize foreign governments, wage endless wars for resources all while pretending to take the moral high road. We must preserve this I agree

lol

:comfort:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

I think that it should be 'Western Cultures' since the West is made up of a myriad of many different nations that individually have their own cultural differences with each other.

Lets take for example one small Western nation/country called Wales, which is part of The United Kingdom. (my Mother originated from there).

Wales is a country in Western Europe that has a distinctive culture including its own language, customs, holidays, sports, cuisine, and music. Welsh culture also draws influences from English culture due to the history of these two countries, but remains distinct.

Welsh culture is considered by many to be a facet of British culture, though due to the association of British culture with England, many Welsh people, particularly Welsh nationalists, would object to this statement.

Wales is primarily represented by the symbol of the red Welsh Dragon, but other national emblems include the leek and daffodil. The Welsh words for leeks (cennin) and daffodils (cennin Pedr, lit. "(Saint) Peter's Leeks") are closely related and it is likely that one of the symbols came to be used due to a misunderstanding for the other one, though it is less clear which came first.

Here is an example of the Welsh language: Mae’r amser i greu esgusodion ag i feio eraill wedi pasio. Dim ond Cymru a’i phobol all ddiogelu a gwarchod dyfodol Cymru, a dyfodol plant ein plant. Dim ond dinasyddion Cymru sydd a’r hawl i hawlio be sydd yn perchen i’r wlad a’i phobol, a dim ond dinasyddion Cymru sydd a’r hawl i benderfynnu sut yr ydym eisiau byw ein bywydau a llywio ein dyfodol ein hunain.

We are Sovereign. Cymru am byth.

Wales was invaded by the English in the 1400's and essentially colonized by them to become a part of Britain.

Even today the Welsh people are very proud of their distinctive culture, and you can visit this site to find out that they are trying to fight for their sovereignty and independence from the English/British: https://sovereignwales.com/

Much more about Welsh culture thru this wikipedia link, if you care to read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Wales

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Buy into what?

a culture war orchestrated by media and the world powers that benefit from social unrest

gypsy even linked the movies that connect the dots as to why yet still is wrapped up in their net

if the white ethnicities want to a put a nail in their purist coffins this is the surest way to do it

it is easy to manipulate people whose emotion rules their logic

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I'm pretty sure that is how those people look at US citizens.

Food for thought.

the terrorists are not working for an organization but being frustrated into extremism because of tension from the new president

this has been studied, recorded and even posted here

not that frustration is an excuse for a reasonable person but even white people are losing their shit and doing the same if not worse attacks on american soil against americans

if that isn't terror what is?

how about ms-13 and other gang violence, thousands of lives lost in country but no one gets as upset as they do a whole of a people they can mentally vilify

that is a specific tool of propaganda as a tool to divide and conquer a nation even the cia handbook has it listed

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
When the perceived reward for such actions is an afterlife of rivers of honey and 72 virgins for eternity, why would they bother? That's nothing to drink and never getting laid again throughout the rest of time. Why would you want that future? Perhaps these chaps secretly want to live together in a place they aren't expected to sleep with women.
Yes I'm being flippant about a serious subject, but at times you have to.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
so why feed into it by buying into it?

that is the point

the perpetuation of stereotyping is the attenuation of that control they BANK on

of course there are extremists in every culture especially when they are marginalized economically

the people who do marginalization that aren't part of these forums or are the guys with bombs blowing themselves up

imho only a weak mind and a weak man marginalizes people because of a stereotype and it is counter intuitive to the very notion of an international collective of people who seek a relationship with cannabis

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
and Gypsy, while this topic may be inflamatory it is also sadly true and the only folks who might be inflamed are those who agree with this jihadi ideology so fuck them if they become inflamed! ...if we don't speak the truth when we see it then we are cowards and we are complicit.

I'm sorry you're this narrow-minded.

I'm angry at the hypocrisy and insisting violence upon fellow humans.

I'm not agreeing with either side of the room.

I'm just speaking the truth for I am no coward nor am I complicit.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buy into what?

Moonbattery

Where Trudeau Regime Stands on Female Genital Mutilation

Where does the obsequiously Islamophile Justin Trudeau regime stand on the barbaric practice of female genital mutilation? Michelle Rempel, Conservative MP from Alberta, attempts to get a straight answer from Trudeau’s Somali-born Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Ahmed Hussen, and hits an impenetrable wall of obfuscation:

[YOUTUBEIF]vOOIFNZUYno[/YOUTUBEIF]

From this we can conclude that female genital mutilation is on the multiculti agenda. It will be widely accepted in Canada after pork, beer, and dogs have been banned.

That is fucking sick !

Keep our name out of your cock holster, eh?

You are full of shit. That is not Canada, that is Canada through the warped lens of American politics. We want nothing to do with the hate you all hold so dear.

There is no tidal wave of Muslims invading Canada. FGM isn't a widespread thing here, hell they're trying to stamp it out in the countries it originated in. MGM has been going on for centuries.

Dogs, pork and beer? This is why no one but idiots like yourself take this seriously. You might as well suggest a ban on maple syrup.

Your kind rides on fear like this and has temporarily created todays clusterfuck. Enjoy it while you can, this is the last gasp of a generation of weak minded obese twits you so proudly place yourself among. As American supremacy is supplanted by China, so will your generation, The Last Great White Americans, be pushed aside by your biracial children.

Culture changes with immigration. When the Irish arrived, your kind promoted fear. When the Italians arrived, the Irish joined you in hate. And so on. But with time, they all became part of the same cloth.

Last edited:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya know what, call me triggered.

I'm fuckin' tired of you asshats using our name to promote hate.

You all cried wolf when we accepted 50k+ refugees (fleeing the result of American meddling overseas), saying a wave of Islamic nutjobs were coming to rape Honest White Canadians. They were coming to ban pork and implement Sharia law (something very few young Muslims support. Likely the same percentage of wingnut Christians who call for a return to God by the American government, something that is happening.).

What happened?

Over half the refugees hardly needed government assistance. Private sponsorship, individual and groups of Canadians, stood up and floated the cost.

Where is the crime? Where are the bombings? Where is the Sharia law?

All the fear you promoted was just that, baseless ignorance.

We now have 50k 20-35 yearold predominantly male immigrants with a hunger for life free from religious oppression and war, greatful for opportunity. Kind of fucking why they risked their lives in the first place, you fat minded ignorant fuck.

And if decades of immigration data can be relied upon, they will prove more industrious than any local blood. Business ownership and secondary education rates for new and second generation immigrants far eclipses our own numbers.

For a country with too much land and too few people, what a bloody Godsend they are not fat fucking Americans.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts