What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OrIgiNaL oG Og KusH sToRy JoSh's CuT

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Look up the lineage to the Josh D OG it is NOT the GHOST cut wouldn't the ghost be the lemon thai/afghan x chemdog? And not hells angel og x the other og strains it is crossed with?

Ok here's my take on it.... This is josh's cut of og. Not joshD og from karma... What the actual genetics of this cut or any old og is UNKNOWN.... lots of speculation n suspicion but nobody knows 100%.... I also been running packs of karma joshD og from seed... Which is clearly explained how he went about making that.. But best advice I can give about og lineage is to just stop reading, with the exception of maybe a handful of posts everything is bull shit, the few good posts break down the different sources n dates but the genetic info is not there.,, why, cuz it's not known.. Lemon Thai paki is cheap attempt to take credit... A member the real og came on here spitting all kinds of crazy nonsense.... Which will confuse fell a readers... Imo I think og is 91chem x sumthin, possibly the Florida crippies cut but that's just my guess...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I thought he was growing the clone, called josh d ( well now renamed)
which would be josh's personal og kush clone as in the ghost or whatever you want to call it.

if he's growing karmas seed line, then yeah your right.

I think dankage either way.

and just to add, that's a load of bollox about thai cross this or that.
they found the og kush as a bagseed from herb brought in Miami.
from josh's mouth himself.

so the dude who actually grew the og originally prob has no clue his personal
strain is really the one and only world famous OGK.
hehe.

To add to the confusion Im also growing numbers of karma joshD seed but not showing in this thread , this thread is gonna be pics of josh's cut... Ill update the seed plants in the other thread....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Look up the lineage to the Josh D OG it is NOT the GHOST cut wouldn't the ghost be the lemon thai/afghan x chemdog? And not hells angel og x the other og strains it is crossed with?

No one knows ghost lineage.... Don't believe most of what ya read on the internet...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Good to see someone else with the real Josh D clone. Stoney knocked it on the head with his description. I’ve had her since 2013 or so.

THE JOSH IS THE GHOST EMPERORTAIMA.
Can’t be debated. Josh gave to orgnkid who gave to ghost. Josh has kept his cut and this cut is the archetype OG plant.

Once again Killin it Stoney!

Thanks, i had the ghost cut for yrs ran it a few times but my homie grew the fuck outta it so I grew sfv as my main og... They are my 2 favorite og...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

37days

mushroombrew

Veteran
Smells like dank ass og should lol..... Burns your senses with Gas pine skunk dark sharp kush, no lemon like sfv... I haven't grown this particular cut labeled josh's before but I've grown pretty much all the og s at some point n this girl Grows n smells exactly like the ghost cut.. Can't wait to try her n see... I'm at day 33 now bout half way there....

I was going to say it looks just like my ghost. But with pheno variations that don't mean shit.

Sound like fire whatever the lineage!

bloyd

Veteran
Damn how do you maintain the interior of that scrog? Suspension harness? Props.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
ok ok ok
lemme go ahead and get this ou the way ...
wow this looks fire!
where did you get it?
who made the seeds?
who breeded it?
can i get a cut from you?
whats in it?

thats should do it for now - TIA!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Damn how do you maintain the interior of that scrog? Suspension harness? Props.

That room ain't to bad it got space on all sides to work... Got long ass arms to which help.. But the key is propper timing n planning in order to fill it.... The 3rd level goes up after stretch n defoilation just for support...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Looks good...is she finicky...What does she test out at...

Finicky as any og she is lanky floppy etc can be pushed if roots are there.. With og I find proper veg is everything... Get 4 mains about 18in tall cut all the larf nip the top n lettem go.. Haven't got her tested yet but sure high20s low 30s on avg.. Definitely on the strong side....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
ok ok ok
lemme go ahead and get this ou the way ...
wow this looks fire!
where did you get it?
who made the seeds?
who breeded it?
can i get a cut from you?
whats in it?

thats should do it for now - TIA!

Thanks not easy ?s
Got it from a good friend as cut..
No seeds of this but the joshD from karma is great og seed line although unrelated..
No one knows who bred it.,