What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
year by year i have done a mix(call it experiment) of many strain,i dont remember all variety but surely haze,afghani,diesel,diesel ryder,thai,nigerian,skunk,purp le afghani,destroyer,snow ryder and many other....you can find many pheno...

And this strange pheno,with 3 finger leaf....

Last edited:

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Very nice grow. I see where most all are sativa type hybrids so be ready for a long time finishing. I saw one picture with wide Indica type leaves so that one will stretch up a bit more but it should not mess up your security. How many months do you have to grow in your climate?

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
My big fear are elicopter,more than neighborhood...The first will be the indica hindu kush at early october,and the last the Oldtimer haze thai at the end of december,first days of january...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hi carchofa!yes Green haze thai have a long time flower,but i saw on ace website she can be ready to end december...i also try to make cross with other fast sativa....

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Very nice grow. I wish I had your climate as I would like to try the "Old Timers Haze" here. I am near the mountains so the growing season (first frost) is about the 2nd week of October.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I would like to live in the Canary Islands to cultivate the best sativas hahaha,sincerely,here the climate is not perfect,it is always a risk, especially with fog and night frosts .... they are much better zamaldelica, destroyer, Malawi, and all those Dutch hybrids ....