What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cookieberry Crunch aka Cookieberry 1.0

H

HemperorsKnight

This is my last active thread for a minute that you can watch the progress of riot seeds Blue cookieberry crunch by riot seeds this is strictly about blue cookieberry crunch aka Blue cookies this line is feminized so we will hopefully find a keeper out of what germinated out of six seeds waiting a day or so to add pictures of both babies
;)

H

HemperorsKnight

Pheno #1 but the late sprouts when I number my seeds I stick with a number unless only one makes it

H

HemperorsKnight

Here's a quick update on my bcbc aka Blue cookies won't update for another few weeks when they're both bigger

H

HemperorsKnight

I had to update this thread before I transplant these two anyways.... You see the pheno that has your ordinary growth now the other pheno with the two really big single finger fan leaf is the end of the line node wise for that one so it has pursued it's energy on the lower branches so I will top her after transplant sometime to get more light down on the lower shoot's to hopefully get a bush like plant in like 4 or 5 weeks.. stay tuned for another update inna bout 2.5-2.75 weeks when we get more progress

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
It's Hemperorsknight! This is my new mag name for security reasons had to ditch my old profile but everything is alright all my babies are doing A ok! So lets reamp all these threads and do as I said I was and finish these!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
thread reamp!

thread reamp!

Thought umm hey if I deleted my page maybe the pics would remain.... I was wrong anyways here's the old pictures

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Thanks I agree, should be though riot seeds gear when grown right always hits the spot for me imo :) thx for tagging along here's a recent update on blue cookieberry crunch

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Plants are pre-sexing so we will update after with female or male part pix!
BB and ONE LOVE
:tiphat:
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Ok so I lied..... heres a update now that I transplanted them one is smelling dank the other like dog shit lol im excited for flowering when time comes!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

So these are definitely growing into these 1.5-2gallon pots the shorter one is already showing something between axial limb petioles I'm hoping to get 2 full females out of these fems so let's anticipate the next week or longer till we know for sure we're getting real close now to flowering so we know which one will get outcross pollinated and selfed for a few projects later on the smells are pretty dank too!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So I believe both of these to be females as I don't see any claws it's like a calyx with no pistils seen that before in the alien tarantula I grew last year thought it was male and it wasn't but here they are

3snowboards

I almost bought a sack of blue cookies this morning but I was limited money wise. Going to grab some next time I see it on a menu.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Week 1 of flowering for my selected plant of the Blue Cookieberry Crunch aka Blue Cookies I took cuts of her and almost all have rooted so I will be making more seeds I.e. reversing

Latest posts

Latest posts