What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aunt of Farouk. Pakistani (landrace)

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Can't wait to run these!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-05-24-23-05-43.jpg
    2017-05-24-23-05-43.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 63

thejact55

Haha I'm a little jealous. Killer cross to try out. That AOF looks stellar, great idea to throw in some deep chunk. Fatty leaves coming up, keep us posted.

sixixix

(GG#4 x Sour Bubble) x Aunt of Farouk. Lovely plant with a crazy smell, sour chem and sweet candy at the same time. Didn't translate into the taste as much as I would like though. I also had another pheno (on the right hand side of the drying box pic) that was more hashy, a bit lower yielding but with even better trich coverage. I need to pop more of these when I can :)

ms6N3esh.jpg

90dDJX8h.jpg

fvduJTyh.jpg

8xktEBEh.jpg

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
Super nice azure!
I only had a chance to try AOF in a hybrid with Royal Dane and the effect was pretty heavy and sleepy, overall very nice smoke with medicinal qualities.

Looking forward to hear more from you guys in the near future.

Good luck and good smokes

Cheers