What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You guys talking about Norwegian Elk Hounds... I inherited an elkhound from a friend who sold his farm and the dawg with it, and the new guy was a prick so I took him. Old moose dawg was a stubborn little F, but loyal as can be. His barking in the back of my PU would shake the whole truck. He barked randomly, just to make noise. RIP Butch.

E

ESTERCHASER

used to have dobermans growing up.....went thru a pitbull love when i was a young lad. Then went to mastiff for a time......NOTHING beats a good hound dog!

Craycanna

My dog Pug's a mastiff/golden retriever mix and i swear to god she has a whole personality, sometimes its like i can hear here talk

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
All dawgs have personalities if you give them the freedom and security to allow them to reveal them. I have a bulldawg/boxer mix *I guess) who wandered into my place a few years ago after being dumped. He is a real character. He doesn't talk, rarely barks, but whines with the best of them if he feels that some desire is going unmet.

E

ESTERCHASER

ill say conservatively that humans and dogs have been by one side for at least 75.000 years...as they evolve by our sides i truly believe anything is possible, esp when its a breed capable of reading humans personalities, body language and voice tone inflection.....

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My first real dawg was a gray Wolfdog. A junkyard nearby was closing and the guy had to "get rid of him". he had been tied to a run and had a car to sleep in. That dawg was a real cool guy and had a smooch for everyone he met while standing in the back of my PU, where he rode everywhere I went.

Kenai the mighty wolf is buried in my front yard under my main tree.

Let me throw out a bonus deep thought as I review before posting. Assuming Gawd is all powerful, why can't he send down a dawg "spy" to check in on us like they say he did a couple thousand years ago.

Deep thought here

1. A full moon half hidden by moving low clouds - spooky
2. Warm wind from the southwest, wrong time of year - dangerous
3. May be 'naders coming. Last meal just in case - cookies!!

3rd fresh volcano bag of my gooey oil infused into ground material, making reefer and run at 420. Hooey Kablooey! Bring it on, I'll be on the couch.

A

anoydas 666

another great sunny day ,not much wind except for my farts.
picture.php

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey everyone! Making it through to Spring over here in Boston. Smoking on ChemDawg currently. Have some Sunshine Daydream too. And I have the vaporizer pen with a TKO cartridge on it. That thing gets me high as shit. When I run low on my TKO vape cartridges I find myself going to the dealer even if I'm not out of buds. Hopefully it's March soon. Don't really like the cold. It's tough. Come on Spring! Hope everyone is doing well! Stay high everyone!

E

ESTERCHASER

Hey everyone! Making it through to Spring over here in Boston. Smoking on ChemDawg currently. Have some Sunshine Daydream too. And I have the vaporizer pen with a TKO cartridge on it. That thing gets me high as shit. When I run low on my TKO vape cartridges I find myself going to the dealer even if I'm not out of buds. Hopefully it's March soon. Don't really like the cold. It's tough. Come on Spring! Hope everyone is doing well! Stay high everyone!

i had a tko choc bar 300mg that was pretty good, too bad i had to go thru a clown to get it lol.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah I really like TKO esterchaser. It's good, gets me pretty ripped. Chocolate must've been good, I've got the cookies one now. Have a good day man! Have a good day everybody!

E

ESTERCHASER

First time in my life ive been called a cop, here at icmag.......lmao if you saw my record here in MERIKA....you prob choke on those words there capt gobbledegoop!

https://youtu.be/fW3gFqAoR4o

you be the owl.

Last edited: