What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The stores here have food, in case you don't find any there. We have a trim crew working here every day. We need to have 20lbs done by tomorrow or the next day.

We are hearing that things are very dry in the weed market. Everyone is sitting home smoking dope, and chatting online. The prices are climbing. Quantities of good weed are getting harder to come by, or so I am being told.

My outdoor plants are doing surprisingly well. You wouldn't think a tropical plant would survive outdoors in winter here

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Do you have some quantities of organic product?

After all my sons is gone, my Sativas and Hazes are next. Everything is going to go, except my stash. My kid wants me to build a large light dep out back. Ive got the mature plants ready to go in there. I can just cut clones for my summer garden.

I lost the DBMHst plant last year. I forgot to clone it. Im sorry you didn't get to try that one. It was very different from all the other DBMH, with its Incense and perfume highlights. I do have seeds from it crossed to Peanut butter Garlic

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have anything right now. I don't use organic nutrients. Id bet $$ my indoor will have no mold spores that all outdoor has. Do you do compliance testing on your flowers ??

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: scored a box of gloves at least! actually they had a bunch of them still...

got in a nice slow wandering ride...crossed town on the ditchbanks,then managed to get home without going on the roads very much so sort of a dirty circle of town...

and yes.i did find goats!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
came across this "public art gallery" along the way...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My dad, being a Chemist always used chems. We used to have a tomato growing contest every year. Mom was the judge.

She said this " your dads tomatoes are bigger, your taste sweeter and better"

I used to use chems, but have moved away from them over the years.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
yeah doc,didn't the kids have a huge pm problem? i hope you aren't selling any infected weed...

Only on certain crosses. You would think it was huge from talking to him. I did. I havnt seen any mold. He just freaks out if everything isn't absolutely perfect. His weed it top quality. You would be amazed at the flavors. All the way down to the finger burning roach. Low overhead, high quality.

He freaked when it was snowing. I couldn't sleep all night after he called me. My blood pressure went up several points. :D . He was out there all night, hands freezing, shaking fat snow covered colas. We thought we would have major losses, but we didn't. Only a few branches snapped under the heavy load of snow.

What did happen, was, the plants, in some defensive move, blew out massive amounts of extra trichomes. A lot of it looks like indoor grown, and the flavors are bomb..

Im glad we got the land. It is absolutely beautiful there with US forest on one side. Because our property has US property boundry, we are allowed to venture on US property and take fallen trees for firewood. We love to hike there too. No one in site

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
When Rome burned, it wasn't due to a lack of toilet paper.

Just think about the serious toilet paper sales when this is over, and half America is stocked up for a decade, and no one is buying any...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's allot we don't see. Mold spores are detected using microbial testing. This is why most outdoor fails. IMO using chem nutrients is never a deal breaker mold def is.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
We should get blenders and silkscreens to process our stems into tp. I usually chuck mine into the wood stove. I'd like to learn how to make hemp twine.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Pharaoh's Kush pheno A @ 65 days, no veg.:dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_20200326_190722.jpg
    IMG_20200326_190722.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20200326_190745.jpg
    IMG_20200326_190745.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 15

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
There's allot we don't see. Mold spores are detected using microbial testing. This is why most outdoor fails. IMO using chem nutrients is never a deal breaker mold def is.

Its a major deal breaker here. Please don't misunderstand. I used to rely on chems. Leaves get so dark and lush.

Do a side by side, an see what you get. Taste test, high test. Looks can be deceiving.

The very best weed both you and I ever smoked back in the day, was organically grown outdoors. All the Thai sticks , Hawaiian ,Columbian, Original Haze,

I set aside my religious values, and what my Chemist dad taught me, and got a product that I prefer.

I don't look down on anyone growing with chems. I did the same. Ive been growing since about 1972, and in 1977 Iwas introduced to organically grown Thai, and Afghani / Red Lebanese. It took me awhile, but my mind is set on facts, and truths together.

Bring your best. We will run them for pink slips

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Freakin' 85 degrees and sunshine all day here today!

we've had a day or two that hit the low 70's but it's mostly been high 40's to mid 50's and cloudy or just flat out raining..

I had my shirt off and almost took off these long trousers, it was so warm. (My yard is way off the road)

I turned over some soil at the hideout and in the veggie's raised beds..
Broccoli is coming up and so are peas...
Poppies are almost knee high..

Clones are ready and being maintained..
Seeds selected today will be planted in starter cups tomorrow, indoors...

May not be likely, but recent history says it could still drop into the low 30's...

Damn, I'm ready for summer @ the hideout!:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cold front coming through here tomorrow so the temps will drop for a few days back to the 60's...but it's already cooler season for the grow rooms...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I prefer organic, better taste, less expensive, and easier once you get the hang of it. Dry amendments are about as simple, natural and cheap as you can get. To each their own though, it's just what I like to do. Many a fine plant have been grown with chems, for sure.