What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In House Genetics "elite" line

idiit

Veteran
ihg platinum s1 #2 white girl pheno:

picture.php

picture.php

M

meowmeowmeow

Nice work idiit .......

Looks like you'll have a nice treat. :biggrin:

idiit

Veteran
no smoke reports out yet that I could find on Platinum. i'll post how I think she puffs.

idiit

Veteran
IHG Platinum s1 Red pheno budshots. The real color is on the undersides of the leaf. definitely a loose trim product! don't want to lose that color. :)
Terps are mild sweet floral perfume with incense background.
will post smoke report.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gh0stm0de

Some cottamn rope right there idiit. Platinum i heard gets its frost from UW hashplant. Seems really dominant. Gonna sling lil pollen n knock one o them hoes up?

Really wanted plat buffalo but had to stop myself cause i got a couple bean packs already and these air cooled double ended 630 cmh are an arm and a leg.

I am sitting on pack of nitro cookies and csnt wait to pop. Ihg has plenty of interesting shit, also got their femmed mendobreath x dosido freebie to pop.

idiit

Veteran
smoked an early sample of platinum s1. peppermint candy , spice, pepper on the taste. pepper and candy on the aftertaste. smooth smoke even without a cure. low bag odor and smoke aroma was nothing exceptional.

high was very nice. I like it. it's a balanced mostly head high dry w/o cure. enjoyable, feel good high with some stone to her.

will cure the rest up for final review. very promising re good high effects and good potency and very nice bag appeal.

the only problem I gots wid platinum s1 is that they were runts ( no vigor). I had the intention from the beginning to cross these with appropriate strains for outdoor grows. i'm an outdoor grower who tests stuff out indoors. for me outdoor hardiness is very important and the only way to find out is to run 'em outdoors.

from my seed stash zamal and vermontman's purple oaxacan are likely candidates for pairing with Platinum.

I used a vigorous wifi cookies male to pollinate the first two platinum females. will see how they respond and translate platinum's color into her progeny and if I can improve the platinum s1 vigor by outcrossing and bx back to "mom" platinums.

platinum wifi cookies will go outdoors this year. both platinum moms had purple undersides to the first true set of seedling leaves. the wifi cookies male exhibited no color.

gh0stm0de

We have similar goals in breeding it seems. I took zamaldelica to harness that insane african vigor n hit it with my dj short blues dad with purple pollen sacks.. looking to hit it with bruce banner 3.0 soon to make it truly viable. What zamal do you use?

Everything ive read and seen says your platinum expeience was not unusual, seems a lower yielder that capitalizes in frost.

idiit

Veteran
^^zamaldelica would be a great choice. i'm looking into French touch seeds zamals for breeding.

the ihg guys stated that Platinum transferred frost as good or better than any strain they've worked with. we'll see.....

YetiOG

I am/was the same way. Never wanted to get seeds from a company that I have never heard of/are relatively new. 3 0 3 seeds was the company I did that with. Now in hindsight, I wish I would have grabbed up packs of all the varieties they had that I wanted, while I had the chance and cash.

Stupid fire plants come from their gear. Then as far as I can tell/figure they only sell beans in Colorado now. Lesson learned.

Yeah i am still kicking myself on the 303. If i ever get to colorado i want to buy 1 or 2 things from rare dankness, and a shitload ofnpacks of 303s aspen og :cry: i regret not buyin them fuk

M

meowmeowmeow

I'm not a big fan of 303 due to seed pack pricing, but they have good strains.

Soooo many seed makers or breeders now in the game.

As far as IN House I have 2 Disco Funks in Veg think they are the same pheno. Saw some pretty nice salt grown colas on IG the other day of this strain.

M

meowmeowmeow

Update: Moved one of the Disco Funks into Flower today.
Pretty sure I have 2 of the same pheno.
Will keep you guys updated.

Have a good week :rasta:

M

meowmeowmeow

Yeah this site sucks....if I click the links the pics come up try that.
Or these are on IG.

M

meowmeowmeow

Flash forward.............

Flash forward.............

Hopefu;lly you can see these meow :biggrin:

Meet In House Genetics while in Seattle 2 weeks ago.
Great dude. He's passionate about genetics and dedicated to getting the current fire out to the people.

Picked up 5 packs of the new stuff too.

I'm a fan fo'sho. :tiphat:

Here's Disco Funk (White Funk x Dosido) ran 84 days in a 1 gallon pot with Buffaloam soil and amended with Bloom Floriculture nutrients.
20170810_095122.jpg

20170902_104833.jpg

20170902_104845_Burst01.jpg

20170903_204735.jpg

Message_1504485704406.jpg

PS more pictures on Instagram

Latest posts

Latest posts