What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In House Genetics "elite" line

niceeee! will be poppin a pack come march; keep the updates comin!

Thanks man.

Whats your setup like T?

These ladies are stretchers. Day 24 and they are still lengthening. Wish i had topped a little earlier.

My pair are decent feeders as well. Im seeing a little better health with more Ca, S, and P. Im upping the nutrients in my next batch of soil.*

(Tested soil)

trippn

Thanks man.

Whats your setup like T?

These ladies are stretchers. Day 24 and they are still lengthening. Wish i had topped a little earlier.

My pair are decent feeders as well. Im seeing a little better health with more Ca, S, and P. Im upping the nutrients in my next batch of soil.*

(Tested soil)

word; good heads up :)

gunna be poppin under an LED in march; but they will be going outdoor for full term in may :)

popped 3 of those cookies n cream x dosido too ; so we will see about those.

ran in house lemon crippler these last 2 years; and 2 diff phenos were very impressive. thinking this buffalo is much better too :D

idiit

Veteran
couldn't post pic.

elite platinum hybrid totally caked. totally means totally.

copy and paste , then google " closed_loopman88 Instagram "

I thought it was photoshopped at first. he shows the plant ( platinum buffalo) at several different stages in flowering.

this is why i'm pumped on my platinum s1's.

he has pics of an on site :

these guys look to be state of the art growers. huge operation, high tech. really impressive. check 'em out.

my dick just shrunk and I really can't afford that right now....

couldn't post pic.

elite platinum hybrid totally caked. totally means totally.

copy and paste , then google " closed_loopman88 Instagram "

I thought it was photoshopped at first. he shows the plant ( platinum buffalo) at several different stages in flowering.

this is why i'm pumped on my platinum s1's.

he has pics of an on site :

these guys look to be state of the art growers. huge operation, high tech. really impressive. check 'em out.

my dick just shrunk and I really can't afford that right now....

WOW I've heard mention of those photos on another thread about PB. First time i viewed them, freakish.

I'm just about one month 12/12 with a pair of PB's that look promising.

idiit

Veteran
frost freak. not photo shopped imo due to the time elapse stages of flowering budshots. ihg doesn't list platinum as an elite. it's an elite fosho.

edited on 1/16/2017 to finally add pic (not mine, is closed_loopma*88 pic).
cropped the original so I could copy and paste here. there are several pics of this plant going thru flowering stages on closed_loopma*88 ig page (can't post ig links so put star in place of n). not photo shopped as far as I can tell, but hey, i'm no expert. pic. is of platinum buffalo. the ihg guys say the frost comes from platinum.

picture.php

ic

ndnguy was passionately in search of uw.

the market determines what's an elite.

the guys at " closed_loopman88 Instagram " are impressive to say the least.

jets1925

Animal lines

Animal lines

I heard the discontinued their animal cooks lines due to germs, has anybody who grew them have issues?

Both Platinum Buffalo moved into an advanced stage of flowering really rapidly. These look as if they could be done between wk 8-9.

Anyone know the IHG's stated flowering time for these?

Attachments

• 1-28 pb.jpg
    1-28 pb.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 14

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like ya have some time to me but idk how ya like to harvest your plants so maybe not.

They some frozty babez! :biggrin:

Looks like ya have some time to me but idk how ya like to harvest your plants so maybe not.

They some frozty babez! :biggrin:

Thanks man. If i look for the most done buds on this pair of platinum buffalo i can find patches with plenty of cloudy and a small percent amber. It went from producing loads of pistils to tightening up and orange pistils pretty quick. Im hoping they maintain a trickle of new flower production for another week or two. Low down in the canopy loads of new pistils are still being produced. No rush to take this down.

Ill update next week. The fragrance is phenomenal.

Last edited:
M

meowmeowmeow

I heard the discontinued their animal cooks lines due to germs, has anybody who grew them have issues?

Hit him up on IG and ask. @inhouse6290
Dude's always been nice to me.

I never had any issues with the 1 strain I have ran, so far of theirs.

Hit him up on IG and ask. @inhouse6290
Dude's always been nice to me.

I never had any issues with the 1 strain I have ran, so far of theirs.
Thanks man. No instagram over here. Im going to let her go as long as it looks legit. I hope another gardener, working with that exact same 'limited' release pops in and shares some grow notes.

The scent is best ever.

idiit

Veteran
^ neverforget4/20, according to the ihg ig posts you gots the platinum dom out of platinum buffalo from what I see on the ig pics recently posted.

need a smoke report on that gal neverforget4/20. :)