What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Waylon and willie

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
and Wanted Outlaws.

I think that album came out around '75. They played the Arizona state fair that year. So a bunch of us float on down there and begin to partay. We are all in our seats and ready to go. When the row behind us starts to fill up. Who would it be but our very own Yavapai County attorney Billie Hicks. Head honcho. Geeze what to do.... Well being tje 70's we lit up anyway. No problems.
Billie was way ahead of his times. He called it personal possession up to a lb., when asked he said be it hash or weed one pound.
Times have changed a bit and I doubt very much that Sheila Polk would see it the same way.
Billie Hicks chose the time of his demise while meeting a train off I-40 a few years back.

I meant this to go in Old School Arizona oops

Last edited: