What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry pie, Key lime pie, Tahoe OG

MintyMick

I grow Tahoe from seed a couple of times a year. It likes heavy feeding, lots of air/ ventilation. It seems if the humidity gets over 40% they are more likely to get botrytis. This happened to me once with this strain and it was raining a shit ton during the last couple of weeks of flower. And I didn’t have a dehumidifer.

They are OG Kush variants so the yield usually sucks because they are a bit leggy/ nodes are farther apart than I would like (like most OGs I’ve ran). So veg them a bit longer than you normally would - i veg mine about 1 1/2 to 2 months. Because leggy/ crap node spacing = shitty yield + bigger plants = better yield.

Good luck with your grow.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
if you fertilize... get an meter like Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter.

i try not to go over 900 ppm....in older vedge and flower then flush the last 4 weeks on the pie.

organic soils and teas bring out taste and terps

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Thr cherry pie doesnt like alot of water or nutes like med said low nutes and medium kinda damp not soaked

The tahoe is gonna stretch for like 3 weeks and its gonna yellow off early so plan for those two and it can take a feed

Latest posts

Latest posts