What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

18350 batteries

delerious

I'm down to my last pair of good batteries for my 7th floor Sidekick. I can get them from 7th floor, but $8 a pop is a little expensive. I found a few places selling Efest or AW for $4-$6 a pop, but some of the websites look a little sketchy (or have a ton of trackers). Any suggestions on reliable places that have genuine batteries? I checked imrbatteries but all they had was MXJO (never heard of) in stock - they had Efest, but adding more than 1 to cart tells me they don't have enough stock.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I got some MXJOs for my mod. I've even used them in my davinci vape.
they are 3500 if im not mistaken and they take a longer time to drain than my regular ones.
i remember them being a bit on the expensive side but they do a good job.
i got mine in a regular vapeshop

F

Fermented

I bought a couple of extra rechargeable batteries for my dry vape...I chose cheap crap from China, they work ok for awhile then they don't hold a charge for as long as the original that came with it....so I'm still using the original battery that is years old and holds the charge longer! I suggest paying a little extra and buying good quality replacement batteries. Whats the point of saving a few bucks for something that you won't be happy with?