What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ona Gel Or Ona Block ?

R

Rab.C

Sup Icmag i am looking too buy Ona Gel Or Ona Block
for my hall just incase any smells escape.even when i
open weed tub.missus says its stinking the Place out.
so which is better the gel with refill or ona block
and any idea how long it lasts...cheers Rab

R

Rab.C

thanks troutman i think the gel can be topped back up with ona liquid i think thats
the only difference. i might just get a cpl of blocks and drill a cpl of small holes in the lid

troutman

Seed Whore
I misted my block with water and it helps it smell longer.

You can also cut it up and it will smell stronger.

Maybe get both and find out.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
and but upside as possible to have better and higher effects is with fan or venti in front of it ...

yts farmer

Veteran
Defo get the concentrated 1l refils mate, can keep the gel fresh for ages and you mix 2 or 3 ml with 250 ml of water and you got yourself an on a spray that they charge £8 quid for in the shops and you can even use the liquid in those glade/ambi pure plug ins, imho forget the blocks the gel and concentrated refil is where you should spend your pennies.

I'm not a fan of there polar crystal but there fresh linen is good and it's a smell that a visitor probably wouldn't even think twice about.

Peace.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like that big oona with gel pellets used just outside the room,,
Recently tried the alien gel pellets,ok but will go back to the oona,,s2

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Defo get the concentrated 1l refils mate, can keep the gel fresh for ages and you mix 2 or 3 ml with 250 ml of water and you got yourself an on a spray that they charge £8 quid for in the shops and you can even use the liquid in those glade/ambi pure plug ins, imho forget the blocks the gel and concentrated refil is where you should spend your pennies.

I'm not a fan of there polar crystal but there fresh linen is good and it's a smell that a visitor probably wouldn't even think twice about.

Peace.
same here fresh linen, for the win :)

yts farmer

Veteran
Screenshot_20190621-092235_Chrome.jpg

Has anyone used one of these before, maybe a little on the exspensive side for a grow but seen people use them for hotel room and airbnb's and even motor vehicles. Supposedly eliminates all odours associated with smoking weed. They say no smell no search or loss of deposit in a rental property.

Peace.

R

Rab.C

View attachment 497462

Has anyone used one of these before, maybe a little on the exspensive side for a grow but seen people use them for hotel room and airbnb's and even motor vehicles. Supposedly eliminates all odours associated with smoking weed. They say no smell no search or loss of deposit in a rental property.

Peace.

i have seen these.and i will be using one when trimming but ona will do just too put outside my grow in hall

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
for those of you using "odor neutralizers" inside the growroom:

Never let ONA products share air with your flowering cannabis plants! ONA products are so strong they do not have to physically touch your buds in order to have a permanent effect on their taste and smell.

If air which has been treated with ONA Gel comes in contact with your buds for a significant amount of time, the treated air will begin to permanently change the taste/smell of the buds (giving them a perfume-like smell and taste). This happens even if the ONA and cannabis buds never touch each other.

If ONA Gel is kept in your tent or grow room throughout the entire flowering stage, the effect can be overwhelming and buds may smell like ONA Gel or taste like perfume or chemicals after harvest.

ONA products do not need to actually touch buds to affect their smell and give them a bad, chemical or perfume-like tasteONA products do not need to actually touch buds to affect their smell and give them a bad, chemical or perfume-like taste

This is because the ONA gel actually binds to smells instead of covering them up. Smells are permantly changed when they come in contact with ONA products. The perfume smell seems to actually become “attached” to your buds, and there’s no way to get rid of it at that point, even after months of curing.

Ona products are great at covering up odors in your living spaces, but should never be placed near budding cannabis plantsOna products are great at covering up odors in your living spaces, but should never be placed near budding cannabis plants

Don’t use ONA products near your plants in the flowering stage unless you want buds that smell like perfume and taste like chemicals.

Source

Nextgeneration73

Never let ONA products share air with your flowering cannabis plants! ONA products are so strong they do not have to physically touch your buds in order to have a permanent effect on their taste and smell.

Source

Source
Would they affect the high of the smoke? Not talking about smell or taste?