What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethiopian

Fantomatico

Hearing whispers about these Ethiopian genetics has me excited. I'm doing my first grow in a few years right now and already planning on a room full of ace gear for the next run. Hmm, I wonder when I can put some Ethiopian in my room? Any inside info is greatly appreciated.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Late 2016 to early 2017. Four or five hybrids will be released. Listed on another Ethiopian Thread. All will be spectacular for sure. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Fantomatico, How is your grow going? Have you posted any pictures of it in any threads? I wish you a bountiful harvest!!! Peace

SolidSnake

How the hell have you stayed on this forum 12 years without getting banned, I've had about 5 already in the space of 1 year.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Usually it's easy not to be banned, don't be a dick. Other times people get banned for different reasons ect but I won't go into it.

Bring on the Ethiopian, lets see the pics!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How the hell have you stayed on this forum 12 years without getting banned, I've had about 5 already in the space of 1 year.

Keeping tabs on me are you?

Just having a little fun w/ my pal thcvhunter, relax.

That Zamal x Ethiopian has my name all over it! :D