What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lea and perrins worcestershire sauce

Dirt Life

Veteran
Worcestershire, liquid smoke, and enough brown surgar to make it syrupy, and you got yourself an utterly simple and mouthwatering glaze for a Ham roast.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it smells like fish, eat all you wish. If it smells like cologne, LEAVE IT ALONE.

A wise old man told me this when we were discussing the stinky pinky.

Lx

I was only 11-12 years old & working in a NYC warehouse stuffing handbags w/newsprint for my fathers business. This nasty old freight elevator operator asked me, "Hey kid, you know how to eat pussy?" My eyes went wide as I just shook my head back n' forth, "turn it inside out, eat it like a peach n' spit out the pit!!! AAAHAHAHAHA!!!" he roared in laughter.

fucking wigged me out, all those wasted years I'd been doing it wrong.......

EDIT:
wow! here we go again! from spicy condiments to beaver, I love this place!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Essential ingredient in much of my food.
Cheese on toast with lots of Worcester sauce and black pepper...outstanding.

Yes, fermented anchovies are the main ingredient. They leave them in a barrel for months.
We get Worcester sauce flavoured crisps.... a bag of walkers Worcester sauce is a thing of wonder.
Oh, it is pronounced wooster or woostershire. I saw someone on a US cooking show calling it war sester shire...

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ever try a Sizzle Burger? Pan fry a hamburger as normal, but at the end throw in a couple of tablespoons of Worsty sauce, and fry on both sides for a minute or so....mmmmmmm...TASTY! You'll see why it's called a sizzle burger when you're cooking it.

dddaver

Veteran
I was only 11-12 years old & working in a NYC warehouse stuffing handbags w/newsprint for my fathers business. This nasty old freight elevator operator asked me, "Hey kid, you know how to eat pussy?" My eyes went wide as I just shook my head back n' forth, "turn it inside out, eat it like a peach n' spit out the pit!!! AAAHAHAHAHA!!!" he roared in laughter.

fucking wigged me out, all those wasted years I'd been doing it wrong.......

EDIT:
wow! here we go again! from spicy condiments to beaver, I love this place!

:laughing: Turn it inside out and put it on and wear it like a hat. Then when you do find the pit don't spit it out, suck on it!

....P-P-PUSSY! :biggrin:

Wait, how did it go there?
Ans. - Everything always ends up talking about pussy. :biggrin:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran

First off, If you can turn it inside out something is seriously wrong.
Second, if you get anything out of it that even remotely could resemble a pit, you best take your ass to a doctor because something in there is seriously infected, YUCK!!!
Disturbing!!

Jbomber79

Veteran
^^ya that is exactly what I was thinking.... who comes up with this shit.."turn it inside out">

Cannastyle

I use it in a ton of things I cook.....mostly my BBQ....

My pork inject liquid is Apple juice....water....sugar....Kosher salt and Worchestshire....turns out a beautiful shoulder every time.....

supermanlives

Veteran
sounds good. charcoal here is expensive and I don't think my foreman grill will do it LOL. next trip to city I am buying 100$ charcoal lol

Latest posts

Latest posts