What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

@ Atlantis

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello to everyone, i decide to open a Thread in this room so i can share and from time to time have a nice conversations with old friends and hope new ones ;D .
I live in a subtropical weather, the myth here is thet we are the peaks of Atlantis :dance013:
picture.php

Colombia Punto ROjo
picture.php

Peyote Purple
picture.php

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
today i took i pic of this lovely lady jjj.. Sensi Star (04 cut) starting OD
picture.php

and some pics from the past
picture.php

picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Whats up bro... I'm glad to see you around with your lovely plants! Those Peyotes look frosty! I wanna grow them and get a male so badly for making some crosses!

Hope you are fine.
Paz hermano! :)

soopy

Veteran
Beautiful plants man! I'm sure a thread that showcases such passion will net you a few new friends.

Best wishes and vibes to you and your ladies....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
1st pic is Beautiful....others are taking names as well....but daymn.....I wish I was there right now...

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello to all, [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mustafunk i have found a pp male , i will test his progeny next year, i call him PEPITO jjji, really like the name, will see.. will take a pic of him in a near future so you can see him ;D. :tiphat: [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]soopy, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cannivore [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MOneYMiKe what´s up bro? that´s and amazing view, i going to look for a cuople more of the islands ;D
Best wishes to all
n
Pax´es --->(PP / X18)
picture.php

picture.php

POPEYE ---> (PP / Punto Rojo)/ Punto Rojo
picture.php

[/FONT]

bigherb

Veteran
nachillo

Sup brother ,hope all is well

Great to see you have your own thread ,its about time ;)

All the pics are beautiful Especially the first one (maybe Santorini)

1luvbigherb

Madjag

Veteran
Thanks for creating your own thread and sharing your spread. A very nice Atlantis. When I visit I am heading your way.

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellooo to all.. I am back jijij.. had a few problems wich are looking solved, and back have some time to spend on our beloved plant jj. Remember that sensi star a few post up.. here is how she finished:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saludoss and best wishes to all
n
Edit: and another pic i found of the peak of my island..same place that first one ;D
picture.php

ElRubio

Veteran
tagged!
Pegado, vamos!!!

Tremendo hilo, aqui me quedo para mirar bien de cerca nachilloo... That SensiStar looks dank, no doubts!! Hope you´re enjoying those gems right now dude!

Ta pronto! Outstanding pics of your countryside...i wish i was there too MM hehe

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, sorry I missed this one, most deserving of a bump! :D

That 1st shot I thought were colas getting their good-nite kiss from the sun, Breath-taking even if it's just a flowering shrub.

Always a pleasure, amigo! :tiphat:

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holaa Amigoos, Rinse that project was nice, some amazing kushes emerged jj, but now i have it on stop, i am digging more into the Popeyes and Genios. HL banndiiiooo iijj.. always a pleasure to see you around ;D man really thinking to pop the few beans i have left of the HW Bx2 -Incross2 -- damm i give away near all jiji . Hi Madjag, do know their existence long ago, never been in contact with them, wish then the best luck, but i believe this thread is not for give then publicity, no offense ;D.
Un abrazote Rubio :tiphat: MoneyMike. Annd..
Waiting for the sativas, i have found a really nice lady, probably a star, been difficult to take her a good pic, she is capricious as the stars ijijj. Looking forward to flower her in best conditions, pics from test grow.
Sweet Tooth 4 IBL
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello to all.. lately thinking a lot around the Popeyes jj.. and after seen this shoot of Kaiki of Mangobiche/Peyote jj.. 50 beans on water jj of popeyes
picture.php
picture.php

Picture of Charlie Garcia -Mangobiche/PeyotePurple
Saludos and best wishes
n
Edit---> I did a couple of pics of the ST4IBL
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts