What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Ever Grow D.W.C/O.G Kush Clone

Hey guys this is my first thread/post due to icmag just now allowing me to do so, other than that i have been trying to post my :2cents: for over a year now but anyways enough with that. This is my first time ever growing, I am on a very tight budget due to having first kid on the way so equipment is limited for the time being, im using a T5 24" florescent fish aquarium light until i get my 600w, I am running Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice Grow, Micro, Bloom, Liquid Karma. P.h 5.8 I Plan on getting different additives so any recommendations are greatly appreciated with your input. Thank You all IC Mag user's. By far my favorite internet sight on the web, full of professional grade growers with plenty of knowledge that keeps filling my head day after day for years, which helps me out on being my first grow no starting completely blind to the whole Principe so once again Thank You all IcMag users

Here is some pics at one week after cutting... will keep up to date as long as they live

Attachments

• 190.jpg
    190.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 191.jpg
    191.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 192.jpg
    192.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 9
And I Know I Know it's a Cal-Mg diff. or nutrient lock up but she will be fixed shortly after already lowering nutrients i'm almost 100% positive it's a Cal-Mag problem, will be getting that supplement really soon. Any suggestions on what brand

Opus53

Here is some pics at one week after cutting... will keep up to date as long as they live

if youve no domes for the pots you might consider misting the cutts regular to raise the humidity, it will surely assist:tiphat:

looks good, bests with the grow

opus

Opus: +1
I Was misting at begging, but have since stopped... I think i will try to start misting the plant again... See how they respond.! Also i will post more pic updates in about 5 days. I got a really big problem though right now. i have lost a clone i had in rockwool cube put in soil, due to gnat larvae. aka the little black fly laying eggs in my rockwool cube and the larvae then eating on my whole root structure, Killing Plants How Can i SAFELY TAKE CARE OF THIS WITHOUT HARMING MY LAST PLANT LEFT.... ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE HELPFULL... Untill then Happy Growing Everybody :smile:

Also I am not aware if i gave my plants this pest problem due to over watering or if it was already infected when clone was givin to me. So with that being said i know how to get them and everything just not how to get rid of them :wave:

I know its kinda early to post updates since its only been 3 days since last pic's but i was just curious to how much they grew and would like any input from anybody... They look a little droopy right now due to me just spraying with liquid ladybug.... :dance013:

Attachments

• 197.jpg
    197.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 198.jpg
    198.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 199.jpg
    199.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 9
yeah im pretty sure but you know how that goes... got to keep a close eye on things... i lost a clone i had in soil do to gnat larvae eating the whole root system in my Rockwell cubes.... Huge bummer but as long as i can keep this one alive and get some clones off of it, i can replace the one that died

so here is some resuts after adding 10Ml Grow, 5Ml Micro, 5Ml Bloom per gal. water, plus 5 Ml Hydrorush. I also just topped her, i hope that all works out

Attachments

• 223.jpg
    223.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 7
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 221.jpg
    221.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 220.jpg
    220.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 5
Help me please my newest leaf growth has been growing very weird, it almost looks like a mix of nute burn and something eating it i know its not nutrient burn though because there is no brown... i cant find camera right now but i will look for it after this bowl...

here's the pics, probably should have waited to smoke untill i got everything posted because damn this strain makes me forgetful Sorry Guys

Attachments

• 235.jpg
    235.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 236.jpg
    236.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 237.jpg
    237.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 6
  • 238.jpg
    238.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 239.jpg
    239.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
yeah i though so too but yesterday i got a used 4 bulb t5 and when i woke up this morning thats what it looked like. i believe there was some sort of fungus issue due to foam in my bucket so i changed resivor what else could i do to prevent that issue

Opus53

if its been underlit which i beleaves a strong possability it takes more then a few days to bring it back to health!......whats the water temp in your bucket? Iv not done any dwc in a long time but if you let it fall below 15 youll start to see issues, most ppl use a fish tank heater set around 18/20

bests opus

opus thanks man the plants look alot better today. i really thought i was going to lose it... i was thinking about flowering with this t4 how much weight did u get off ur t5 grow.? it looked great, and was the flavor pretty good or a big difference compared to hps

Latest posts

Latest posts