What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USE TO BE ANTICOFFEE NOW ...

Str8Dank

you think you like coffee?

go get a french press, some boiling filtered water and some Kenya AA coffee and you will find out what you've been drinking is probably like brick weed in comparison to some organically grown OG.

S

Señor Chang

I agree with Str8Dank. I love me some local roasted coffee. My weapon of choice is a stainless steel stovetop espresso maker. That is like heaven for me.
Thanks for reminding me how great coffee can be!

O

oneeyewilly

coffee is currency in jail
coffee fanatics

i just put some infused olive oil in a shot of cofee, it gets me really stoned

V

vonforne

coffee is currency in jail
coffee fanatics

i just put some infused olive oil in a shot of cofee, it gets me really stoned

haha I mix extract with my coffee. I also like to take aspirin with my coffee.

And it is a great laxative also. lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree with Str8Dank. I love me some local roasted coffee. My weapon of choice is a stainless steel stovetop espresso maker. That is like heaven for me.
Bialetti%20Espresso%20Maker.jpg

my guess is you're talking bout one of these, a staple in every Italians home I've ever been in, we're talking The Bronx, Brooklyn, Yonkers. fast & hot topped with some sambuca.......

and hell yeah, bud and java are a frikkin' fine combo.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Just saw a report that says coffee drinkers have a lower rate of prostate cancer. I can't satrt my day with out a pot or two. Generally drink an Organic Sumatran thats double roasted.

Last edited:
V

vonforne

I drink coffee like a fiend. LOL The one I am on now is an Ethiopian made here in Germany. In the morning I drink 2 8 cup pots. I also love my French press.

I also put the coffee grounds in the cup and pour hot water over it and stir. Then let it sit for a couple seconds and drink. I picked that up in the Czech Republic.

I also drink espresso @ 3 pm with the customers we have in our business and then another pot while on the computer in the evening. Me and the ex-wife went through a couple coffee makers a year. LOl

V

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
holy shit , member when I spent a year in Netherlands all they do is drink coffee and smoke shag, ( rolled tobacco) , makes for lots of drity nasty teeth and fingers, .... I can almost hear them now.....Hey " Teemu Shalanie, u wanting a klein betchie coffee and some half zware?.........
TS

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
You go from Anti-coffee to coffee addicted?
Some balance is needed in my opinion.
I´m portuguese so i can´t kick start my brain without my expresso shot.
Only afterwards i am ready for solid food and the consequent joint.
Due to liver problems i have to keep my coffee consumption under control but a life without good coffee&weed would hardly be worth living ;)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I love those beauties

I love those beauties

Here´s a old favorite of mine
picture.php

:good:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Man, I love coffee. So does my wife. Between us, we wear our coffee pot out and have to replace it on a regular basis. Heck, I'm drinking coffee right now.
smiley-eatdrink003.gif

and some other stuff too . . .
smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

well just recently started drinking coffee i use to hate it ! i noticed that it is addictive started out drinking coffee for late night music sessions no im drinking about 4 cups a day i go between brazilian and columbian blends i guess my age also has something to do with it lol im getting up in age def not a young man no more plus i can enjoy my high more cause coffee keeps me up while i enjoy the ride ! strong coffee 6 creamers no sugar oohh yeah!

I

In~Plain~Site

Bialetti%20Espresso%20Maker.jpg

my guess is you're talking bout one of these, a staple in every Italians home I've ever been in, we're talking The Bronx, Brooklyn, Yonkers. fast & hot topped with some sambuca.......

and hell yeah, bud and java are a frikkin' fine combo.

Thats how coffee is made :pimpin:

Greeks use this as well, a 3 oz. coffee with the silt in the bottom ftw