What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

can i run other additives with the lucas formula?

dlu

hi every one i was wondering if i can add other nutrient with the lucas formula? or will g/h micro and bloom will do the job? every one is welcome to answer!

Str8Dank

yes you can but you dont have to. my best run ever was with this stuff and i ran all of fox farms additives the whole trio pack at 80% of recommended dosage. that's open sesame, beastie bloom and cha ching.

i have also ran it with H&G bud xl and top booster and shooting powder. to do this i added the additive first full strength THEN added micro and bloom at a ratio of 1 part micro to 2 parts bloom until i hit my desired ppms (same ratio as 8ml/16ml obviously).

just play it safe and do minimal adjustments at a time OR do it to a single donor/tester plant to see the effects prior.

dlu

thanks straight dank. cause i was planning to add some of the g/h line such as floralicious bloom, koolbloom,diamond nectar and etc! but idk if it was a good idea with the lucas formula.

Latest posts

Latest posts