What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lavender Kush

Strain: Lavender Kush
Density: Like granite
Price: $250/oz
Grow: Organic, Northern California grower, indoor, DWC, from seed
Smell: Fruity pebbles
Appearance: Up there with the best amateur grow I have ever seen. Purple and green tightly manicured buds nearly white with frost entrapped withing long bright orange hairs. Ridiculous.
Taste: Chalky and sweet, with a definite lingering taste on the tip of my tongue.
Smoke: Super thick yet super smoooooth. Definite head high hits you within 10 seconds. Not a creeper. High is long lasting with easy comedown. Good wake and bake bud.

9.5/10
One of the best amateur grows I have ever let pass through my lungs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Discuss.

Trillion

Those buds are beautiful... so dense!

Is this a cross of Soma's Lavender, did the seeds come from a dispensery?

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
guess its just lavender...lots of ppl add kush to sell it better

n away looks killer - do you tast laverder

I wouldn't say I taste the kind of nose you find on the initial smell of a lavender flower, but I do get some of the chalky after-smell. If that makes any sense rofl

dude, I bought some lavender and somango beans.. I guess thats what wouldve come out of them if I got to plant em :/ They arrived, just no planty :( good looking buds bro

Str8Dank

Thatsb amazing. I've got a cut of lavender that's my fav strain to date and I've had it for a few years. I've got a few ogs and a bottle of sts staring at my lav maybe I'll do my own backcross sometime in the future.