What's new

Super Lemon Haze Seedling - How does it look?

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I have other strains going and their seedlings and cotylodens are bright green and are growing much faster than the SLH.

All my SLH seeds sprouted like this. One in unconditioned Rockwool died. I moved this to peat.

It is a few days old, 80F w/ 50% RH

G

good drown

i did 2 this time around, and the both popped like all the other strains i did, didnt look any different from what i remember, and i did like 5 different kinds

dc2bar

I just finished 10 slh's, 2 packs from ghsc. They all started a bit slow compared to all the other strains I planted, all the way through veg. Once they hit flower though they took off! They ended up at a bit over 7 ft tall.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
so the seedling looks OK?

Slow veg .. ahh, maybe I'll order a few cheap, quick growing strains just to keep me busy while I wait.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
mine lagged in veg and flower for that matter. Not the best vigor to be honest. Quality smoke BUT I have had better. I don't believe it should have won the cup overall though.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
What strain(s) would you recommend, that DO grow fast? I need to throw more beans into the grow room.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Well the slh is a longer flowering strain to begin with.

Fast that has an UP high? kick out any indica dominant strain.

Find something with a 80 sativa /20 indica which MIGHT shorten the grow time.

There is a reason why those up style strains tend to go for more, they take longer to grow and yield shitty sometimes but the medical UP is well worth it to me.

If you want yield I would toss in an indica and for personal I would grow out some sat dom strains.

If you are fine with a narcotic then go with a white rhino or something along those lines. It is fast, yields great from my experience and is great smoke.

Just go on the boo or the boutique and check for anything that flowers under 60 days that fits what you are looking for then search for that strain on this forum in the diary section or reviews area.

dc2bar

yeah, seriously, any sativa/haze is going to be a slow girl.

Mine actually took closer to 10-11 weeks for the trichs to milk up to the levels that i wanted them, and even then yields on this particular strain was about half of what I usually harvest out of that setup. Go for a good indica if you're looking for a fast harvest.

Latest posts

Latest posts