What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is cheese available from seed

G

Sorry if this is obvious I dont get out much but its time to order something methinks.Who would I order from?

G

I'd like to get myself sensi black domina for xmas too checked seed boutique and they dont have it,any ideas?

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
I guess it is not pure Cheese, but there is Big Buddha, Homegrown Fantaseeds, and I believe Greenhouse has a version too.

They are the next best thing for those of us that cannot obtain a real Cheese cutting.

Americangrower

Veteran
I read somewhere that HGF has cheese seeds now..I'm sure it's the cheese clone x's to either a Big B cheese male or a skunk or afgh male..

But they will be cheaper then the rest so buy a few packs and you just may find a cheese pheno..

I use SBoo and SBay (they don't have it)

I think Doc's has it... :rasta:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Ive got some BD going now. Stuff is stinky even in veg mode.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The American said:
Sorry if this is obvious I dont get out much but its time to order something methinks.Who would I order from?

Cheese = Skunk #1

Sensi Seeds still hold the original seed/line,, so does Sam the Skunkman (who happens to be a moderator here,, why not ask him). :D

Cheese is one of the smaller yet smellier Skunk #1 plants,, that's all.

hope this helps

Last edited:
G

I'm doing the paperwork now,undergoing cheese confusion.Would you go with Big Buddha or greenhouse or who?

G

greenhouse version is the cheese clone femminised ,,,
bbc is cheese x afghani bxed 5 times

half the site have the cheese clone ,,hooking up is easier than getting the seeds lol

MasterR

Been looking around

Been looking around

Went looking for the Cheese and who sells it in seed and this is what I found;

BigBuddha Cheese or BlueCheese
Barney's BlueCheese
Greehouse Cheese
HomoeGrownFantaseeds HomeGrown Cheese
RDG, some new guys I heard about with DutchCheese.

All seem to be good but not sure which I'm going to get of the lot.

After I smoked it I had to get my hands on some...

G

Thanks people I forgot I got the money order yesterday for big buddha and Black Domina,blockhead in the morning you know..

joaquin386

MasterR said:
Went looking for the Cheese and who sells it in seed and this is what I found;

HomoeGrownFantaseeds HomeGrown Cheese

Where did you find the HGF Cheese? this is the second time I go to their web page and don't see the cheese in seed form.

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
greenhouse version is the cheese clone femminised ,,,

GHSco feminized Big Buddha's Cheese,, Cheese doesn't self so easy,,, otherwise everyone would have s1 cheese seed already!! :wink:

hazyfontazy said:
half the site have the cheese clone ,,hooking up is easier than getting the seeds ..lol

either or they hold a more stable 'Cheese' cross,, lol

hope this helps
peace
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
joaquin386 said:
Where did you find the HGF Cheese? this is the second time I go to their web page and don't see the cheese in seed form.

HGF did have a strain called "Cheese" on their menu for a while,,, not sure of the exact lineage,, but it would have been 'Cheese x ?'

peace
dLeaf :joint:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dr chronic have them in now
im dying to get my hands on the uk clone ,so im gonna hold off the seeds for now
edit - hgf -cheese £42 ...

:joint:

Last edited:

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
the simple and honest answer is No-UKCheese is clone only-and the seeds that are sold as 'cheese' appear to be utterly unrelated to the cutting.

bbc is cheese x afghani bxed 5 times
hmmm....bit sceptical about that one

i've been sampling the weed sold as 'cheese' at HGFantasseeds since the cup in 2005 and it all seems to be the BBC

eddie