What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A BIG Kush

NorCalChron

nice buds for $12 seeds :) im glad i got some before price hikes. I have some nirvana MK in flower right now but i started them in 12/12 so they arent that big but frosty looken!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks dudes. She got 2 1/2 months outdoors of veg(very bad summer, lots of rain i might add) And only 400w hps(digital).

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
**** man, you feed this plant too much...in this way you are smokin lots of chemichal shit :S
I know she was a little overfed but have you ever heard of flushing dude!!!! She gets 2 weeks of flushing and i can guarantee you that she will taste sublime. And btw dont be a smartass pointing out the obvious. The guy that its growing it has not the biggest experience in growing and i think he is doing a damn nice job..... dont you think?

Oh btw nice gallery you got man...............

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
And for your information we smoked a small test bud that was taken a week ago (thats before flush) and it tasted good for a quick dryed and didnt pop and burned quite white. And we are reaaaaallly stoned btw....lol

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
You should call that the "Hoss" pheno. Superb job on that. I vegged my Nirvana Ice for about 1.5 months and they are under a 400w now flowering. I hope they get close to as big as those things. What do you think your yield is going to be for that plant?

-Funk

G

take notes people hehehehehe..............THAT is how to grow an indica.............I plan on doing that exact same thing with my bubba, kris reeves, and bogbubble....................these plants only stretch about 15%......................so ya pretty much have to grow them as big as you'd like them to finish!

great job buddy!
Bf

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
thanks funk and funk. I think i just might call it the Hoss Kush...lol

i am terrible guessing yield but here is mabe something to judge it on:

She has 8 of those branches/cola 8actually looks like whole untopped plants :fsu:

and a few more bud shots

Any guesses on yield? And how much more would you guys like too see her go? a week or two?

G

guest5703

hey dude big props to your friend! He did a great job, hope you don't mind me posting some pictures of MY friends Bubba Kush "bush"! 400watt/600watthps

If its too much delete it no worries bro. PEACE!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
icetoker-nice fat plant man!!your patience paid off-thats for sure. that macro shot looks very nice. great job....sub

Latest posts

Latest posts