What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE SMALLEST LOWRYDER

G

Has similar sized LR myself. Unless you start them in a gallon of soil, they stunt there growth and end up 3 inches tall and yield less than a gram.

G

not totally true BH

winter 05-06 i started my LRs in 12oz water bottles and moved the 4 i didn't kill to 2L soda bottles to finish. One of those finished up at about 20 grams, the other female that survived my treatment ended up around 7grams, then i had a couple males. These were all in normal potting poil with some MG flowering fert for tomatoes.

thats definitely tiny though fajah!

flexo

LOL, thats one small plant you got there. Nice job!!!
is that a web in the second pic..... spider mites?

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
British_Hempire said:
Has similar sized LR myself. Unless you start them in a gallon of soil, they stunt there growth and end up 3 inches tall and yield less than a gram.
I have lowryders that are from the first batch of JD's maikings and there is three different type of plants there, 3 inch 0.1g plants, 10 inch "fat" plants that yield about 5 g and 15 inch skinny plants that are most mold resistant and yield around 10 grams, so there will be those nanoplants in there unless you breed them out, have done that with good success but it has taken a few years...also noticed a lot of mutations poppin here and there after a few years of inbreeding but no hermies or anything.

Thats the best pheno, the skinny one..

J-Roc

thats what my lil girl a starved for lumes is gonna be like when shes done.. its weird it doesnt even have 1 fan leave but already has trichs
26800ng2.jpg

youngbuck1986

haha damn that is a tiny lowryder i grew two females before. one indoors and one outdoors both were in 64oz cups and only got 4 inches tall yielding me a lil over a gram each. Still had fun with it though